Ather in Kolkata

I also love der specs but der pricing make me to cancel the order, within some days m gonna cancel my Pre-order. I live in Durgapur

@Ather.Team can you help us with the tax benefits specially available for Kolkata (If they exist) when can we expect delivery

1 Like

As far as I know WB gov does not provide either. subsidies or road tax excemption for electric vehicles.

@abhishek.balaji Can you please let us know an approx number of active pre-orders from Kolkata?

And one more request, please consult the Kolkata community for location of public charging stations.

1 Like

Hi, I have recently relocated to Kolkata and would like to pre-order the 450X. Would you please share an invite code?

Thanks,

Ashish

You don’t need a code to pre-order now, but you can add a referral code from here: Ather Referral programs

Hi, Wanted to understand your business plans for Kolkata. Wanted to understand the investments. Hey network development team, could we discuss on this further?

1 Like

Yes. It will be helpful if @Ather.Team could let the Kolkata community know a bit more about the plans for the city.

1 Like

Yup agreed, we have no clue as of now.

1 Like

I wonder how many members we have here from Kolkata. :thinking: I am seeing only @nabarun97 and myself as active.

I am also from Kolkata

1 Like

That’s great to know. Have you pre-booked the 450X ?

There might be quite a few but not a lot of people are familiar with forums as they seem complicated to use(compared to facebook ofc) and don’t bother with it, they just follow facebook and stuff

A big hello to all! I am based out of Bangalore but am from Durgapur. Good to see some traction in this thread.

Anyone spotted any Ather showroom or something being build here around Kolkata? If so please share info. Thanks.

1 Like

এর মানে কি আমরা ধরে নিতে পারি এ বছরই এথার 450x আমরা পাব ?

Kolkata is in the list of confirmed cities, so definitely the deliveries will start in Q3 2020 along with other confirmed cities!

Me too frm Durgapur.

Hey Mukesh, have you kept your pre-order or cancelled it?