Ather One Subscription plans

@santhosh.santy, @ajith and @ganesh.vijayamani On 3rd July 2020, i received an email from Autovert clarifying exactly what subscription plan I’ll have for the rest of my Lease period. Based on when we had pre-booked our vehicle, we had got a certain subscription plan from Ather and that same plan was valid for the lease term. Some had got Ather One (360) while some had got Ather Service and some had got Ather Connect. It had got complex to be honest. The email from Autovert hence gave a clear statement about what we were eligible for.

Didn’t you get that email? If you’ve got it, what is mentioned in that?

I have not received my reimbursement for the period April to June 2020. I want to know whether others have the amount credited or not

It was processed and I got the email and amount on 11th July 2020.

@hemanth.anand Thank you for the update!

Glad you mentioned about the document we received from Autovert.

It clearly stats that Ather Service Subscription (inclusive of all connectivity charges) is part of the what we pay monthly for the entire lease tenure. Even after reading this document Ather charging is unacceptable and deemed daylight robbery! @tarun @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Don’t worry about the reminder emails from Ather. That email which had Time to renew your Ather One Subscription. It’s sent by default to all. Whatever Ather has to get towards the remewal of our subscription plans, they’ll get it from Autovert.

What I’ve understood is Autovert renews the subscription plans every quarter. That’s why if you see your dashboard in Ather account, the validity is only till next 3 months and not the entire lease period. This validity will keep on moving forward.

The mails are confusing, misleading and annoying but rest assured there’s no daylight robbery happening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope what you are saying is true but I highly doubt because I had called Ather customer care and they said even lease customers have to pay for new subscription plan.

I received it on 11th July.

The 3rd point which clearly tells the subscription plan will continue for full term.

Precisely.

I hope all the lease customers read this and doesn’t settle down for paying money for the new subscription plan!

@tarun @abhishek.balaji

Refer to latest details sent by Autovert where it clearly states what’s included and what’s not. Can you please tell me why is your team denying this outrightly?

It is not fair to be rigid and demand money from lease customers who are already for these services!

When should I subscribe for the plan, it’s about 10days … Is it free for 1 year, and will the service be free for 1 year or chargeable

As per Autovert commitment, whatever was committed to the customer during the purchase of the vehicle (on lease of course) it will be valid for the complete duration of the lease tenure and the exclusion as per latest updated email from Autovert is Road Side Assistance.

However, Ather is denying it and blocking even using the basic feature (connectivity and usage of the application) which is inconsiderate and I urge all LEASE CUSTOMERS to voice out and get what we are already paying as part of the monthly rental to Autovert!

I hope with this forum we are able to spread the word.

1 Like

Is navigation and access from the app blocked for you? @hemanth.anand - can you pls clarify if the Ather One plan that you got as part of ore-order lease is still working for you?

I booked it in 2019, so don’t have Ather One plan. For me all the options except for support is disabled in the app.

I think no one here is ready to hear or answer any of these, we will need to take to Social Media to make it heard. At least we can inform the outside world and caution some uninformed customers waiting for delivery.

I have created an ownership review with these details. Waiting it to be approved by moderators. Hope they don’t discard it.

2 Likes

Did you get a complimentary service plan when you purchase the 450?. If yes, that will continue for you through the lease duration (provided that clause is included in the lease terms).

Can you put up a copy of the agreement (of course blur out your personal info), so we can understand what terms you signed up to.

I’ve not been blocked of any features. Everything is working as usual (except the syncing issue which is particular to my scooter). I’ve not renewed anything.

Whatever was the lease agreement is being honoured by Autovert. It is the email from Ather asking for renewal of the subscription plan that is creating all this confusion. It’s being sent out to all (even lease customers).

Other than charging and running the vehicle no other service is available.

It says subscribe to a plan on the app! Are you facing the same issue?

Apparently Ather and Autovert are in talks to find a favorable solution! I’m sure it will be favourable to definitely not to us; customers.

Apparently that service plan Autovert promised is under discussion and while they discuss Ather app is nothing but useless thing occupying space on the phone!

I am guessing you haven’t completed 1 year yet and hence the privilege!

Sorry, wrong guess!

My scooter is 18 months old. And talking about privileges, I do have a privilege and that is I had booked before November 2018 (June 5th 2018 to be exact). Due to this I get Ather One 360 and because I’m also on lease, I’ll get it for all three years of my lease duration. Autovert has clarified this again on Jul 3rd 2020 and none of my app features have been disabled. In my account dashboard too the subscription is renewed for the next quarter. Everything is going as per the agreement.

2 Likes

Lucky you @hemanth.anand ! I don’t know why other lease customers are denied of this!

1 Like