Ather Labs feedback

Hi All,

From last 1 week my saving tracker not synced with the app. My Ather already connected with Bluetooth & able to access all other features as well.

Regards, Himanshu

1 Like

Can anyone explain what this smart eco is about? Is it a new mode or just the same old eco mode with smartness

6 Likes

I think, It should be same as Eco mode except with better gradual acceleration and still guaranteeing the 75 / 85 km range what was assured for Eco mode.

5 Likes

finally three more features coming soon on Ather labs especially the last one of remotely unlocking :partying_face: can’t wait

5 Likes

The remote unlocking is not for our portable or dot chargers it only for their fast chargers​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji considering that remote unlocking is good feature it would be great if Ather puts a number of caps/number of total free charging time(monthly) for charging at grid as it will also prevent/control crowding at grids what if the owner is not interested in the feature and doesn’t opt for remote unlocking And secondly how will the owner know if there’s another vehicle for charging fingers crossed let see how it works

4 Likes

Wow
! @abhishek.balaji please allow “remote charge control” for home charging as well. Please
! :blush::blush: If that happens, I promise I will post a video of me dancing
! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We need this badly for dot charger as well
! đŸ„č

2 Likes

One feedback. Please remove or reduce the Mandatory 140 characters for the Reason for Interest. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same . I find it tiresome.

3 Likes

140 characters force me to write at least two scenarios that benefit from the feature. As on declassified 003, Sri Priya says they have had unexpected use cases from such feedback. Hence they might keep it.

1 Like

I am not suggesting to limit max characters or stop some one from writing. If some one has interesting use case to write, well and good for both Ather and the user.

For others, if they just want to try multi-stop trip planner or advanced ride report, why it has to be minimum 140 characters?

Example: for advanced ride report - I want to see what extra info I can get in the report. I tried putting some reason like this

“Interested to see additional statistics like regen level, more info related to efficiency and battery health” Now, thats what I can think of. But, now I have to bluff and type random things to make up 140 characters.

Alternate: In addition to free text, they can give list of checkboxes on possible feature list and we can select the usecases we are interested.

6 Likes

A few days back I observed savings tracker is not showing any statistics and all my settings have gone to default
 When I tried to set new goals it’s not even getting saved
 Is there any issue with the app
 I am using the Ather app in iPhone X

4 Likes

App started working after removing and re adding :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The current Savings tracker is quite pointless as it just shows arbitrary numbers without any context. Without taking information about my regular commute, it cannot be useful.

Smart Eco mode is good for people that need to maintain the range. Not an issue for me as I never really have to worry about charge.

Trip planner is good too, but again hardly ever need to use it.

So far, it’s 0/3 Ather. Hopefully the next additions will be more useful for me.

2 Likes

Just saw the new/updated trip planner on app But still it doesn’t reroute through available charging points then what’s the use of it

The trip planner works on the battery level you have.

Here are screen shots of how it works. If your scooter can reach the destination without requiring additional charge it doesn’t suggest a route.

Check below images for example. One way trip

Round trip

2 Likes

Also what I’ve found is the trip planner only works well within the city. If my destination is out of the City then trip planner doesn’t work and gives the same message as yours. However if the destination is in the city limits then trip planner works fine.

The above Destination is considered within city limits so shown me the charger on the way. However this destination which is just 3km away from the previous destination is considered out of City so didn’t show me any chargers on the way

Has multi stop trip planner rolled out. I still don’t find the options such as round trip or any stops on my app.

No not yet this option is just below the suggestions you need to turn the toggle switch option on or off based on the requirement as shown in my first picture. This is just a round trip option.

Multi trip planner is different where in we can select a via route say for example.

I want to travel from A TO B Ather map shows a route but if I want to go to C first and then reach B in multi trip.we get to have that option to select the route and multiple stops. Currently that is not available.

Hope I am able to explain the multi trip option clearly for your understanding.