Ather in Kolkata

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X: Discussions on battery

@abhishek.balaji Since the said delivery timelines are getting closer, just following up if the Registration procedures with the RTOs here are being taken care off before the payment window opens.

1 Like

Yup curious as well. Kolkata RTOs are kinda…

2 Likes

@atherenergy , Since delivery to happen from November did we get an update on athergrid points need to be installed?

Can you provided an update on Dealers detail and Test ride details?

1 Like

Really looking forward to it. Please provide an update for showroom/delivery details as its coming closer.

No charging stations can be seen on the Ather Grid app in any other city apart from BLR & MAA. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hope we get some updates soon… This is becoming psychological now… :exploding_head:

Any new updates @abhishek.balaji for Kolkata?

Eagerly waiting for any update for Kolkata.

1 Like

The road tax amount will be a lot here in WB. :unamused:

Our state EV policy may come after 2021 Assembly Election. Waiver of road tax can be expected then. But for now no hope :cry: :cry:

I left hope for that since Ather confirmed the Kolkata launch. Just hoping proper deliveries & after sales experience starts here soon.

Why after the Election? Since election is after 6 months so no work and no plan. Govt should think over it and give relief to those EV buyers. Check the Delhi govt… 14000 state subsidy.

WB govt. has a different philosophy for EV policy. They don’t want to subsidize purchase of personal vehicles, and make loss to the state’s income, rather they want to focus on electrifying public transport, which they are already doing.

I read about this in a news article last year… Unable to find it now… Will update this post if I find it. That article had other important details as well.

Just spoke to customer care but as such no issue at kolkata. They said we will get the scooter last week of December. No RTO issue, no govt. related issue. Ather Grid and Test ride and dealer details will be started in the month of November.

FYI @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Can we make a whatsapp group for Kolkata ? I think we will need it in future. If you are interested please message me personally. At least one number is needed to form a group. Then we can put the link here. Whoever is interested they can join.

Now the ruling party is more concern to spend money in different social project and expenses. For this, they need money and they don’t want to lose revenue. After election they may think.

I also read the article.

2 Likes

I didn’t get option to message you. If you know then let me know…

Umesh da and I created a WhatsApp group to get in touch with all potential Ather buyers. Please join.

Thanks buddy. Come on kolkata add to this newly created group.

Better to have telegram group… It is awesome groups managing and getting touch with each other without putting phone storage, they keep every msg and docs, image in cloud storage

Thanks for providing the option. It’s not widely used. We don’t know what might happen to security to our phone. Mostly people used there phone for banking application. People will hesitate to add this application. Regarding storage if you feel unnecessary then you can delete it.