Ather in Kolkata

Any update for 450x in Kolkata

I am also pre booked customer. Any dealer they had finalised in Kolkata.

এখন কোনো খবর নেই। তবে অক্টোবর থেকে ডেলিভারি শুরু হবার সম্ভবনা আছে। lockdown এর কারণে কি যে হবে তা সঠিক ভাবে কারোরই জানা নেই।

Can you please respond in English as I didn’t know Bengali

Currently there is no news. There is a possibility for deliveries to start in Q4 that October. Because of the Covid 19 situation I don’t think anyone knows what exactly will happen. :sob:

This a public forum and the posts we make are accessible without logging in. So please do not share phone number or other private information. You can edit and remove it. You can send personal message to any member directly.

Yes I know it but i planned it to delete it by tomorrow. Just for few hours nothing will happen. It’s secondary number. Can you give me call to discuss.

@abhishek.balaji Wondering if we in Kolkata could get the 450X as a Durga Puja gift to ourselves. :sweat_smile: :partying_face:

FYI, Durga Puja is from 23rd Oct to 26th Oct. At least if the payments could get processed during or a few days earlier than those dates, may be within the Navratri period, it will hold an auspicious value.

1 Like

Anyone new is ordering still got a pre-order code. Pm if you need.

1 Like

If Interested to purchase At her 450x use my code 7MLR5Z

Use my code and get 500 off on pre order amount and 1000 Ather credits on purchase of “Ather 450X” .

if have doubt then Ping/message me in the forum. I will ready to help.

@abhishek.balaji. Suggesting location for athergrid installation at kolkata.

Newtown, Salt Lake (Basically IT companies) South kolkata- Acropolis mall, South city mall Park street, Tollygaunge , Howarh, Airport

Kolkataian suggest other location if I missed it

2 Likes

Need some for North Kolkata areas as well, like Girish Park, Dum Dum / Nager Bazar, Shyambazar, Sinthee More, Dunlop Super Market, Belghoria.

1 Like

Where will Ather Open Its Showroom in Kolkata @abhishek.balaji ???

I was once told that it will be setup around central Kolkata.

Still working on that, we’ll share when we have confirmed the location. For the first set of pre-orders, we’re gonna be starting deliveries before the Experience Centers open up. We’ll have a service center set up, along with Ather Grid points in your city before we start deliveries.

2 Likes
  1. When are the test rides going to start in Kolkata, before or after setup of Ather Space? Actually I won’t like anyone asking for test rides on my flight… :unamused:

2. As far as I know WB RTOs are extremely problematic when issuing vehicle registrations for EVs. That’s why Hero Electric was not able to sell it’s high speed models here. Hope such problems will be taken care by Ather before starting deliveries. Otherwise after payment, customers will have to wait for months due to registration problems.

You have rightly pointed out the second point.

1 Like

Actually WB RTO should promote the EV vehicle as people are intrested on buying the vehicle. Nowadays Kolkata is not far away as populated city. Hope Govt should gives push to it. If Govt is pushing for EV buses then why they have problem in EV scooters?

Test Rides will begin before deliveries itself

Not sure exactly sure about this, but we’ll let you know the timelines once we finalize things with the dealer.

1 Like

Need athergrid at Jadavpur, Garia, Tollygunge in South Kolkata.

1 Like