Ather Grid in Mumbai

Ather grid at Suba International, Andheri is back online. Such a relief…! :heart::blush:

1 Like

Hi team, Can you please fix the Ather grid in Goregaon asap? At least, that helps to keep 1 grid along the western express highway. :heart::blush: @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

It works faster if you raise a ticket from the app. It goes directly to the relevant teams and follow up can be done by mail.

2 Likes

Can any finally conclude which are operational FC in Mumbai then , if there is rush at these locations?

1 Like

There is an Ather Space at Ulhasnagar next to Meera NX Hospital, have been using it whenever i go to kalyan and has been pretty reliable till date

2 Likes

Honestly all Grid locations show up as green and grey on the app according to its status bro, but the only way to find out is by visiting that grid, touch wood till now not had any bad/terrible experiences with the grids in Mumbai, altough i first have a look at the grid status on the app before commencing my journey and then visit them accordingly, have traveled from Vasai to Kharghar being the farthest and used the Grids at Seasons/Yogi Midtown hotels to get back home, and on the Western side been to Xavier College near Bandra being the farthest till date, it was a new addition and was showing up on the app, Once finished charging and was about to leave the watchman came running and asked me "aap kitne der se idar charge kar rahe te? ye to naya hai iska udgatan (opening ceremony) abhi thak hua nahi, i just had a wide grin on my face and told him ki le maine iska udgatan kardiya abhi and left that place, so there are enough grids around Mumbai now that even if u end up with a faulty grid u can go to the next nearest one and charge up bro, but some planning needs to be done accordingly and keep in mind of ur flights capabilities and it’s limitations (range)

2 Likes

Yes Miss the Grid next to Hub Mall in Goregaon, don’t know when it’ll be back but hope they are working on it to get it back online soon.

1 Like

Fortunately I had my first Grid charging experience went awesomely at Kabra near parking at Versova. I think planning is must and formula for 40-80 is good as shared in this forum.

But if anyone share any particular place or station (okay if third party centre) to charge the vehicle using my portable charger.

I live on 2nd floor and society has issues to make them convince, fortunately i was able to charge it (slow charge) at my office.

Exploring Bolt and Kazam but if anyone has some other solution to this ?

Battre offers neat charging solution that society might like. Like common charging spots for everyone and they set up online payments too. If society can earn easy money than why not…!

This is live but fast charging has issues , using it by way of slow charger charger. Sadly the Kabra stn had no issues but has removed.

1 Like

Actually these Issues with the Chargers has become a recurring one maybe because it is some common problem with them or because of something else, last month it was a bad day indeed, i faced issue with the Goregaon Charger where the fault light was coming up but it was showing green in the app, reached it with just 3 kms range left and then the nearest one was Suba International in Andheri which was also having an issue it was slow charging, after charging enough for 5 km immediately left for the charger at Vasant Oasis in Andheri and then charged my scooter there, since then I made it a habit to always carry the portable charger with me during my travel so that atleast it comes handy during situations like these, these fast chargers are reliable but don’t know when they may act up during ur visit so just taking measures now in case of the worst.

3 Likes

A great example of why we need a longer range model soon…! IMO, fast chargers will not continue to be Ather’s priority and its evident from constant issues with the grid, no support and stupid app which is completely unreliable. Almost every time, I have had to depend on a gut feeling and hope that the charger is functional. It has kinda made me less excited about long leisure rides these days. Its less fun and more anxiety. Plus, Ather grid is more of a marketing tool. Now that they are selling more bikes who cares about that marketing tool. They have now got Gujarat titans to take care of. Haha… “jo dikhta hai wo bikta hai…” and now adverts on TV is more important than the Ather grids. Peace… Sigh …!

2 Likes

Are more grids expected in 2022 in Navi Mumbai? , Kalyan, Dombivli and Badlapur No Grids. Only Ullasnagar.

2 Likes

Ather Grids is not a priority anymore IMO. Ramping up production is. Prove me wrong Ather. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct as Rajkumar said I guess Ather might not keep adding grids anymore they will just continue with the current nos and focus more on longer range models in the future.

2 Likes

Request you to kindly change the settings of the grids from the current settings. Currently a Grey colored grid indicates someone is using the grid, a green indicates available to charge. But there is no solution if the grid is not functional. Currently Even if the grid is not functional it is symbolized with the green color which misindicates the grid status. Kindly get a solution for the same. May be by indicating a red color would work.

2 Likes

Here what we suggest: Green - available Blue - in use Grey - under maintenance Red: out of order/ unavailable for unknown reason

“In use” is very important as this ensures that the grid is working and we can use it when we reach there. Grey is simply too confusing and we have to work on our instincts.

4 Likes

Hi is the Ather Grid & Store in Ulhasnagar gone! not able to see the grid icon on the map, pls confirm @abhishek.balaji or someone that was the only option available to get back when travelling to Kalyan.

1 Like

This is what frustrates me about Ather. Absolutely, terrible way of handling Ather grids. I have been waiting for rains so that I can drive to Matheran and Ulhasnagar grid is soo damn important. I won’t be surprised if they have taken it down. Sigh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Plan via Navi Mumbai / Chouk

3 Likes