Ather Grid in Mumbai

Hell yes, this will be awesome. Can even plan a ride on that route.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s happening in EV? 15 February 2021

MCGM public parking near DG RUPAREL college , KOHINOOR SQUARE -mcgm parking. Please ADD ATHER GRID there as it will be extremely convenient for people in DADAR, MAHIM, MATUNGA etc. LOCATION:

8 Likes

Yes, this would be really helpful

We can see almost 10 grids in mumbai but none in Navi Mumbai. I feel it’s kind of mis-balancing. At lest 2 grids in Navi Mumbai by now would make better sense… Just saying…

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji The grids in Borivali and Andheri are down. The Borivali one especially hardly ever works. For people like me who stay in Virar (approx 50kms) away from the city these two grids are very essential. Andheri grid is down from 29th June. Borivali grid no clue. Please look into this. Cannot have both the grids down simultaneously especially with no local trains running.

4 Likes

Have you tried raising tickets on the app?

Yes. There have been multiple tickets raised for the Borivali grid. The Andheri grid is down for the first time I guess. The Borivali one has been a real pain. Have kinda give up on it to be honest.

Well looks like their current focus is only on sales not on after sales service. Goregaon Grid was installed in Feb 2021 , yet it is not even reflecting on App nor that grid working. Have reported on App sr, mail but no action yet. Local dealer every time gives the same response for every grid that issue is with land owner. I wonder what kind of analysis vendor is doing before selecting place for installation. Grid like Mulund placed at such a horrible location & not at all convenient.

@abhishek.balaji Please look into this. We are okay to start paying (atleast I am) for charging. Rather pay and use it than it being free but not working. Not even asking to add more grids. Timely maintainence of existing ones will suffice. Again, either one of Borivali or Andheri needs to be functioning.

1 Like

Mahalaxmi, Blue Tokai Grid - Last time I went and I felt its quite slow than that what was mentioned. Observe the charging speed next time when you visit there. Didn’t raise any ticket because this was my observation, Once confirmed we can raise…

3 Likes

Happy to see new Grid in Bhandup West. Great going Ather :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, I have never been SOOO excited for a long time now. I am desperately waiting for Ather Grid to go live in AtherGo in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. It makes the following points/destinations sooo mich accessible from Bombay with “JUST 1” charging stop (~60-70 mins stop)

• Khandala
  • Lonavala
  • Alibaug
  • Matheran (right to the top of the hill)

WOW… @abhishek.balaji @tarun please, when is Ather Grid in Nerul going live…?

Yogi Midtown, turbhe, navi mumbai… Not working… raised ticket…

3 Likes

There is a FC in Turbhe…! Interesting, had no clue about this one. Hope its back online soon. My experience with FCs at AtherGo has been fantastic so far. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Now I can see the FC in Turbhe in the Ather grid app. Possibly its back online too. May be you can check again? :blush:

Can’t wait to see FC in Nerul coming up too… For most of us who are crazy leisure riders, this will be the most important FC…! :heart: @abhishek.balaji

FC in Turbhe will do it too. But the fast charging experience at AtherGo has been fantastic. So, Nerul will be great…!

The 14th Fast charger is now LIVE in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. This is I think 3rd in a week. :heart::heart_eyes: More longer leisure trips coming soon…!

15th FC now live in Goregaon, Bombay. Another FC right off the highway. No unnecessary detours. Loving it… :heart::heart::fire:

L

7 Likes

One in Nerul at Season’s hotel - online and working. Another one at Yogi Midtown. Another user reported issues with that grid. With these, at least Mumbai folks have option to top up in Nerul if they plan a longer ride in Khopoli / Alibaug direction

4 Likes

Next set of Mumbai Ather Grid locations on wishlist:

1. Powai (or Saki Vihar - on JVLR)
  2. Kandivali E
  3. Ghatkopar
  4. Airoli
  5. Vashi

1 Like

Why does the Ather Grid at Lodha Florenza, Goregaon show up as PAID in the Ather app, but FREE in the Ather Grid app?