Ather Grid in Goa

Navelim and chinchinim got charging points so that’s good

2 Likes

So I have 0 % charging in my Ather and this shit is not working ! This is my second try to an Ather grid in a day ! And they both are not working . Location At Old Goa Residency

Contact The EC and let them know

Did you check the Ather Grid status on the app, before you visited? Would recommend to do so first, before you get to a Grid. Also, raise a ticket via app regarding the Grid not working.

It’s been almost year now as I go through some of the comments and still South Goa is really needed these charging points, where we when needed for technical reasons we have to go to Porvorim service centre all the way from Canacona Palolem close to Karwar and imagine the 85 km range with full charge to start from Palolem to Porvorim at Eco mode will be like very much boring ride. I got the Ather 450X 1st July 2022 within a week the side stand started showing the errors on the screen without resolving the issue you cannot ride… I did manage to rectify the problem under the Porvorim service centre but it’s now one of the Alen key nut is slipped and cannot adjust anymore, so When I called the tech team in Porvorim North Goa from Palolem they asked me to bring it to that server centre which is really a extremely difficult to ride that far at the Eco Mode as there are no charging station close by. Unfortunately I have to go tomorrow to service centre Porvorim North Goa. By now there should be one service centre in Margao area with a team of 2-3 technical support team or atleast every two weeks in South Goa for customer service centre. I believe All South Goa Ather owners will strongly agree with my thoughts and hope this Ather management will come with better service to South Goa customers if they’re serious about Ather sales in South Goa. Hilias Fernandes

2 Likes

I support the urgent need for a Experience Centre by Ather Energy in South Goa. Navelim or Fatorda can be a good central point for Goans from South , west, east and upto zuari bridge. The service centre once opened in South Goa should be run directly by the Ather Energy Company @tarun @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Yes. Service Center will be a plues point. Have an issue after my10k km service and to go back and check with the SC is like one whole day gone

1 Like

BLIVE, has discontinued their Ather grid fast charging points in Campal and Miramar… It is hilarious that the capital city of Goa has no fast charging point.

@abhishek.balaji

1 Like

I think that has already happened. I just visited the experience centre in Margão today. Also I see there are a few public chargers in and around Margão.

Not only blive, even the one outside Peeps Kitchen has been recently removed for no apparent reason

1 Like

This is to bring to your kind notice that there is only one fast charger in the whole city of Panjim.

But alas the only charger at Bubble cafe is not operational.

Panjim is the capital of the State of Goa. Being a major town it would be desirable to have atleast 4 fast charging points to cater to the ever increasing Ather bikes in Panjim.

Hoping a Diwali gift from Ather to the capital city Panjim.

@abhishek.balaji

2 Likes