Ather Grid in Goa

There is an option of portable charger and a dot charger(fixed at your location) both are slow charging options.

Portable would be a better option.

1 Like

In Madgaon have two Ather Grid ā€¦ Soon be south goa everywhere Ather Gird

4 Likes

Can you please share location where it is in margao?

1 Like

It is on road from level crossing near Damodar college to Khareband. But not noticable as you ride. Best landmark is the scrap on the cornerā€¦ It is located opposite and inside a society, but can be seen if you haltā€¦ And watch

1 Like

First Location at shiven Satellite Vision and 2nd location Cafe labasa Goaā€¦

3 Likes

Ather Grid now available in Cashew Tree, Candolim

3 Likes

@kedsouza Thank you for the update

2 Likes

My suggestion for Ather grid should have Available 24 hoursā€¦ you know mut

1 Like

Since the grid has been installed at my venue, it has been offline most of the time. Last active around 25th may. Is there anyone who could resolve this issue? Lot of users come to inquire on when it will be active again. They think the venue has turned it off deliberately. Location is Candolim, Goa.

3 Likes

You should get in touch with Ather Grid team. Try calling the person who contacted you and might be the contact person from Ather

1 Like

Raise ticket via the app.

Having a Grid 2.0 somewhere near Verna IDC would help many of us. No much people in south Goa knows abouy Ather bikes.

2 Likes

I contacted the person who help me get the grid installed, but he says they are having technical issues, but itā€™s been so long and still not fixed.

2 Likes

Then nothing can be done apart from waiting.

1 Like

All we can do is wait, wait and wait now? since now we have good number of Ather owners in Goa they should have taken care of getting grids around

1 Like

Is there a fast charging point near Margao Residency? I was told by the staff at Ather Space(Porvorim) about the same, but it doesnā€™t show up on the Ather app or Ather grid app.

I have not seen at Margao Residency. But it would great news. South Goa needs in the main Townsā€¦ Margao, Vasco, Ponda

I would even suggest if possible a location in north goa. Siolim, morjim, Ashvem, Mandrem, Arambol. These are prime locations that would really help when people travel there. But ideally each village should have one :grin:

3 Likes

Majority of charging points are in North Goa. South Goa has only 2 points. We need more charging points along the NH17 also.

1 Like

Chinchinim got a new point