Ather Community Day Invite

I got a call from Ather a week back saying i was invited to the Ather 7th January event and that they would cover the cost of travel since i was active on the Forum here and asked me to confirm as they were trying to call me for quite sometime. I asked them to send me an email and call me back the next day so i can read and confirm my invite. I was really excited and was thrilled.

But i never got the call back neither the email :frowning: After a few emails and customer care calls they said my name wasn’t on the list. Kinda disappointing as i was looking forward to it.

4 Likes

they are yet to send the official confirmation to the people who they have invited, most likely you will receive the confirmation and travel arrangements if you are outside Bangalore by Wednesday

2 Likes

But on the call today a customer care rep said my name wasn’t on the list? Any reason as to how that is?

1 Like

the Key is to wait till tomorrow

2 Likes

Yes mujhe bhi yehi kha hai mai delhi se hu

1 Like

Did they call you back

3 Likes

Might be they called probables and you mentioned to call next day. They might have filled the slots. Hence nothing. I’ve got 2 calls one for confirmation and another for final confirmation on Saturday

1 Like

To which number you called up ?

that is not fair because they could hve said they want confirmation on the spot

1 Like

Sorry to say but most of them have probables and as you mentioned to call later, if the slots are not filled they would redial your again. Here, I think slots are filled.

1 Like

That is very disappointing to hear. I cancelled my plans for the 7th and told everyone that Ather invited me. @tarun and others if you can do something about this it would be appreciated. It would be okay if they told me out right that if i didnt confirm that moment It would pass on, bur they said they will call the next day and never did. :pray: A humble request.

1 Like

Did any one received conformation email . I think till now no one received

1 Like

I too think the same. Been waiting for the itinerary to plan my schedule accordingly.

2 Likes

Did they give you any ticket or say that ticket booked?

I got a call from the number +918050274168 and asked for tickets till evening. Today you will get the ticket till 6 pm Did you also get a call from this number? You can ask by calling this number, you can ask them by confirming your name and mail id…

Got a call today ? By when will the tickets be sent ?

1 Like

6 pm bola tha pr abi tak mila nhi kya tume bhi issi no se call aya tha…

No. It’s was a different number. I saw a update as kal milenge tickets.

Be patient everyone :relieved:…If your mobile number is registered, they’ll surely book you the tickets…No doubts in that, hope totay will be the final booking day, and those members who got the primary call (for the confirmation of your precense) and the secondary call (for the confirmation of your name,date of birth etc…) will surely get their tickets booked :relieved::100:

4 Likes

till now no communication .