Ather Community Day Invite

Friends, no one will get any ticket. Aether team played a prank on us. anyone got any tickets yet? Anyone have any more updates? The number from which I was getting calls till yesterday has been switched off today. :unamused:

It might be thatā€™s the number of employee and many may be bugging. Letā€™s see and wait.

Just got update . Maximum we will get confirmation by evening

3 Likes

Just now called the pesron from who i got the confirmation call. They said we will receive the tickets & schedule by today evening.

2 Likes

My ticket confirmšŸ¤—

2 Likes

Got email?

1 Like

Didnā€™t Receive mine Yetā€¦

2 Likes

Did you received tickets ?

They have sent out invites yesterday at 12.00 a.m

1 Like

Yes. I got mine at 00:14.

People who had got the ā€œspot reservedā€ email some days, check you spam mail. I discovered it now in spam folder.

4 Likes

Look out for email with subject line "

Hereā€™s your community day entry code

"

If anyone got the invite code and not attending the meet, please forward the invite to me, one of my EV enthusiast friend from Bangalore wants to attend it :sweat_smile:

Isnā€™t it registered to their names so no other person can use it?

1 Like

Those who have received the QR code for invitation kindly save it. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW IT AT ENTERING THE EVENT.

1 Like

tum sb kha se ho mai delhi se ho hai koi apne sath ka dostā€‹:champagne::clinking_glasses:

are you sure you should be posting it hereā€‹:joy::joy:

Fine.You have been hacked :smiling_imp::rofl:ā€¦

I have an invite, as i will not be able to make it tomorrow. Anyone planning to go and doesnā€™t have an invite, DM me

1 Like

I also have an invite but some last minute plan changes. If anyone else interested please let me know. I can share the pass.

I hope it doesnā€™t work.

By the way did anybody downloaded it? :sweat_smile: