Ather App update v8.0.0 - Android & iOS - Early Access

my rides havent been synced since sunday even the insights are not working,anyone else facing same on 8.0?

2 Likes

I had, after soft reset it got alright

1 Like

No how to do register to beta release

1 Like

Bug report:

it shows here that today i’ve set a new record for the longest ride, 11km which is clearly not true.

this is contradicting what shows on the home page.

2 Likes

I think we need to report these bugs through app store by private feedback… :thinking:

And after the update the map’s state and country boundaries have disappeared… Did anyone notice that?

2 Likes

I think the first one is for the longest ride in a week and the second one is from start till date a longest ride in a single charge and this will also help for lord maximus award. Where someone would say i achieved this much range in a single charge now it has got a permanent proof.

I don’t even see the 3rd page on the homepage. Its just two sliders and thats about it.

I really do not think so this is the case. The details should match or else they should edit the label for better understanding purpose

There’s no third page. The third page is the bug :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

What is there to understand, there is a simple difference and they have also provided date for the longest ride.

2 Likes

actually i thought of that as well. i’m not fully sure but i think that isn’t the longest ride of my week.

11km is my home to college, daily commute, so definitely done longer rides. also, if that was the longest ride of the week, everyone else would get that congratulations third page for any short ride on a Monday and any subsequent longer rides!

not sure honestly. they should’ve labelled it!

2 Likes

Are you on IOS or Android.

1 Like

Android bro

1 Like

Forget about three pages, I’ve got four!

Went for a long ride today, set some records and so it reflected in two pages —

Here’s my Ride Insights page for reference:

I definitely went at 91kph today, but it hasn’t shown up in the Insights page.

2 Likes

Wow the app got super excited after your ride I guess😝

2 Likes

is this a glitch on the predicted range??

@abhishek.balaji I am a beta user Ather insight is superb Bt in last 7 days ride only the topest rided km is showing other days ride can only be guessed by the side mark only and it might be good if there is total for weekly ride km

2 Likes

‘based on riding style’

4 Likes

I guess the pages/ tabs are dynamic based on the achievements/ records.

Hey all! Does anyone have an option to edit Home and Work address?
I’m not able to do it in this Early Access version.

1 Like

I’m able to do it in the edit profile section of the Ather app. Version 8.0.0

3 Likes