Ather App update v8.0.0 - Android & iOS - Early Access

Got it… Thnx!

4 Likes

Just got the beta update v8.0.0 , while my scooter is charging it is not showing up in app …i have tried closing the app and clearing app cache as well … network bar are full

1 Like

Try re-installing the app. If not, install the regular version and see if scooter connects with the app.

1 Like

Android or IOS ? Was your regular app working fine earlier ?

Android …yes Android app on othe device is working fine

1 Like

There seems to be difference in savings shown in app version 7.2 and version 8.0.0 beta …is it normal ? In my case on 7.2 it shows 4,164 and in version 8.0 it shows 4,442

Savings are adjusted based on fuel prices and inflation I think. The rate used has changed twice now.

1 Like

Noticed an issue …In ride log it says no data found for recent ride … however efficiency and distance figures are shown …ride start and end points are not found

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Akshay. Please share your registered contact details along with the vehicle details, with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

1 Like

Yesterday, got an erratic stat saying efficiency of 51wh/km with a predicted range of 72 kms. After that stat, couple of stats gone unrecorded

1 Like

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Sabarish. Please share your registered contact details, your vehicle number and a screenshot of the error with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

Ride insight is not showing for me. I think the trio is not getting ended. Its showing my trip is 200+ kms which is not right

1 Like

Missing the weakly achivement tab of savings in this new 8.0.0

1 Like

We’re here to assist you, Vivek! Please help us with a screenshot of the error you’re receiving along with your registered contact number and vehicle details via inbox in order for us to assist you better.

I have sent you inbox

1 Like

For iOS we still didn’t got any updates I have mailed the details and all still ll get mail that send ur vin number or order number

You need to be subscribed to the Beta updates using TestFlight

1 Like

New issue - Unable to access charging history in the settings on the updated beta version