Ather 450X Top Speed

Can anybody pls tell what is the top speed they touched in Ride Mode? I know that in Eco Mode u can do upto 50 kmph and Sports u can touch 90 kmph, pls help with Ride mode, thanks.

okay, So if 90 kmph is a speedo error then what is the true top speed of 450X? thanks.

1 Like

Back in October 2019 I managed to touch 91 kmph on the 450. After that I haven’t been able to cross 80. :joy::joy:

80 is the top speed as per Ather.

Peace :peace_symbol:

1 Like

On the straight road with good flow of wind hits 94🥳

4 Likes

MY top speed is 91… yours. ? please share with me if it’s> 91 I will surely try for it :wink:

1 Like

Here you go! 94 is touched by someone already!

It’s greater then your​:wink::yawning_face:

2 Likes

maybe the road was SLOPE :crazy_face:

It’s not a slope road, my area roads are so neat and wind support me to push me to touch 94kpm but not only once i touched 94😉 it’s a straight road with speed breaker and some pends for 8 kms so that you need to go 91kms for 4kms after that only you can hit 94 once you try in any slope road also bro no worry seen your post so that replyed greater then thought you will try for it not give reason for it if i get good slope road sure i will hit 98 plus🥱

Last month I achieved this top speed on airport road. So why not share it on the forum!:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

WHAAAAAATTTTT! This looks like a record. Anyone’s clocked more than this?

Well, drive safe, guys… this is not a competition. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

At this rate, next time I’m in a car zooming to the airport, I probably shouldn’t be surprised to see an Ather overtaking me! :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure how but got 92km/h top speed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s amazing! How did you pull it off?

1 Like

Send me the cheat codes! Is it :parking::parking::parking::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right::negative_squared_cross_mark:?

2 Likes

Hate to be the :smiling_imp: here. But you are actually doing 80 KMPH and not more than that. Or let’s says maybe a couple KMs above. How I wish we had triple digits on our Speedos

I can only dream to be that Ather rider :grimacing: