Ather 450X purchase in Hyderabad and use in Vijayawada - Cant take risk with private transport

You cannot get a temporary registration without a Bangalore address(Karnataka’s address)

I know you want to give a MP address for temporary registration, that will not be possible, i thought the same, i gave another state’s address, but that didn’t workout.

You will end up wasting your time, ask the customer care if you want, they will only say that they will look into it, but they’ll not confirm regarding the same

Ohhh. Wish that was possible. I saw something regarding this on the vahaan portal bht not sure what is to be done. The point about customer care is true.

Just spoke to the RTO guy. He said I NEED a TR with MP address. I also asked him about riding KA registration in the city, he said it may be fine but there might be cops who can trouble me. I also tried getting TR on my own but it doesn’t seem to work. Ather team please please give me a TR with MP address. Please :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Hi, upto 1 year you are allowed to ride vehicle with other state registration without NOC.

You can get permanent registration with KA and take it home… hopefully by then, ather will start selling in MP

Like I said, ather will not give you the vehicle with temporary registration, ather coming to MP is for sure. So why bother get it registered and transfer again after ather comes to MP

Thank you for the information But worried about cops troubling me here because of KA registration even though I have all proper documentation.

Yes it will come. But I need a scooter ASAP. Can’t wait till December 2021 or even 2022. That’s why so much of hassle

Can I obtain NOC online from RTO if I have to bring a permanent registered Vehicle here? Plus, I do not have an address in BLR so no question of address proof. Otherwise I’ll have to wait till Ather comes to my city or book order for another city when I go somewhere else. :pleading_face:

Ather cannot do anything. Actually its easy process, but they cannot help. When I asked RTO here, he told we can register the vehicle in Kerala he. Because all India has one registration platform Vahan. no need of showroom in Kerala or MP and all.

Actually they do nt want customer take from Bangalore to any other city

Valid point. It is the same process for getting the vehicle registered in any state. Ather should help it’d buyers to get it registered. Also why is it such a painful process of getting a scooter or any vehicle from any state. It is not an imported vehicle, it id made in India etc etc but still so much of problems.

I don’t know what is going to happen.

So the thing is, once a new vehicle is launched in the market, it is made open to all the states to register it,

It will be listed in all the RTO’s vehicle list, but with ather, they are adding the Ather vehicle in each state before they launch in the respective state, so that is why other states do not have the ather listed.

1 Like

Does any vehicle brand support this sales to different state? If it was doable and other brands are doing it, then Ather can follow the same process. But, I have not really heard of it.

All existing vehicle brands have established dealerships in all states so everytime a new vehicle is launched it can be registered any where. unfortunately Ather is yet to be established in all states.

Sorry, what I mean is little different. e.g. If Bajaj Chetak is available only in Bangalore and if I want to register in Coimbatore, will they allow it? Is it possible?

Ya u can … Only ather cannot be registered

Such a bad thing this is🥺