Ather 450X in Vizag

Hi Every One This Is Nishanth From Vizag. Is available is Visakhapatnam

2 Likes

No not yet, they’ll be soon in Vizag. By the way, im also from Vizag😄

1 Like

We are opening our first showroom in Visakhapatnam AP. End of this month we are planning to open. We are accepting pre bookings through our www.atherenergy.com website. Book it under Visakhapatnam branch. Deliveries commence from July first week.

1 Like

Wow that’s nice to hear! Are you the owner of the dealership? I remember seeing an Ather in Steel Plant Township in Feb. Not sure if it was a customer who brought it here or if it was Ather testing it here.

That’s mine😅 my dad going to work. I brought it from Chennai last year

Great news! Now it will be easier for people in another region to purchase an electric scooter without unnecessary shipping costs.

Hey, if anyone is having a Series 1 booking in vizag and wish to cancel, kindly please let me know :blush:. i wanted to gift the series 1 to my dad

Is there road tax in Visakhapatnam? Anyone who took the delivery can confirm. Reps at Ather space has told that there is road tax, but the road tax has been waived off in Andhra pradesh for all the electric vehicles back in 2018(probably the first state to introduce incentives to Evs)

Ather space opened its doors in Dondaparthi Visakhapatnam. Please contact 7307120120.

6 Likes

Yep, there’s no road tax included in the price

Ex-showroom price + insurance + handling charges levied by the store.

Handling charges include registration charges + HSR plate etc

That’s all

1 Like

Road tax is add in billing are not in vizag showroom