Ather in Visakhapatnam

Hello ather, I am from Visakhapatnam(Andhra pradesh) I have bought an ather 450 recently and I’m using it in Vizag now,

many people here are curious and willing to buy an ather in Vizag , many people have enquired how to order it, even though it was pre order, they are ready to place a pre order but they are not so happy with ather 450x, they are asking me, but you have got this for 1.22 lakh, but after coming to know that only chennai and Bangalore has ather 450 for now, they are coming down on their level of enthu, it would be a great greener movement here in Visakhapatnam too,

As of now nearly 70 people in my dad’s office and people on the road have enquired of it and got ready to place a pre order but, they are turning down after they heard that they can buy only 450x and with a charge of 1.5k per month

7 Likes

I think all us owners would agree that our Ather 450 is one of the most value for money EVs on the market as of now. As much as all of us would want Ather to continue with the 450, I think it’s just not feasible for Ather to sell the 450 and still sustain their business. The price is the 450 seems so good because that’s exactly what it is. So good that it isn’t making Ather enough money. But with other scooters coming into the sub 1.2L segment, the 450X puts Ather in a diff league. Ather always strived to get the number of EVs on the market to rise and they’ve done that by enncouraging other OEMs to bring their own EV. The 450X is definitely not for the masses and it’s a more niche premium product.

There are 2 options for these guys even now to own the 450 The 450 is still open for orders( might not be after tomorrow). You can either ask them to order a 450 from Chennai and Ride it out or get it shipped to VIZAG because when Ather comes to Vizag. High probability that they will service the 450 too. The second option is to buy a used 450 from OLX. And some of them haven’t run a lot either. And they start from as low as 80,000 rupees

1 Like

I thought the same to buy ather and bring it to vizag, but after the order, ather told me that , Andhra pradesh’s address is not acceptable for temporary/permanent registration. For me, luckily we had relatives in Chennai, so it worked out, all of them can’t have that😐

1 Like

You can try the used scooters. Some have run for as low as 3-4k Km.

1 Like

Yes, maybe ather should work on a lite version of ather 450, scrapping out all the geeky stuff and just include the motor, battery and a basic dashboard for a lower price, that’ll be a great deal for all people

3 Likes

I’m sure such a scooter is already in the works. And they will release it with time, after making some good profits from the 450X

Whoaaaa, that must be greatt

Hi there This is to inform you that Ather is coming to Visakhapatnam by end of this month in Dondaparthi. Pre bookings are through Ather website.Sowroom under construction now. Any one interested do the pre booking under Visakhapatnam.

2 Likes

Yaayyyyyyyy finally!! Anything regarding the service?? Can athers be serviced after showroom opening? I have an ather 450, it needs service , already close to 8k odo.

First grid in AP

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it, going right away to charge my ather 450 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

1 Like

address

1 Like

Yeah, i got it, going tomorrow :partying_face::partying_face:

Hey, if anyone is having a Series 1 booking in vizag and wish to cancel, kindly please let me know :blush:

Ather space in Visakhapatnam, went to charge my Ather and it turned out to be a great experience, though the Ather space is still not working, and no deliveries are happening, the grid was working, so after a couple of minutes many people stopped by and checked out the vehicle, they thought that my Ather was a demo one😅

There’ve been few formalities from the RTO side to start the registration, I didn’t expect such a huge response from people.

My ather has clocked 8k kilometers and still runs like the day one, throttle and cooling fan needs service but the performance has no impact.

Being the first ather to get charged via ather grid and also maybe the first ather in Visakhapatnam. I bought it in Chennai last year and got it shipped.

I never visited any ather space center, been seeing photos online nothing more that that But the ather space really great place, you don’t get such help and coordination from tha staff anywhere else.

I was asked few specs by few customers and I was about to answer, my dad was faster than me, I don’t know how he managed to gather all of that, but he had sound knowledge regarding the specs, motor, battery, range, everything. I was shocked for a moment but later felt happy😅

P.S : Sorry ather :eyes:

2 Likes

Glad they fixed the Telugu font of Ather. They got it wrong for the Hyderabad’s Ather Space :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ather with “AP 39” registration (all new vehicles in Andhra get AP 39 irrespective of RTO or district). It will be easy for re registration of your 450 in vizag and my 450 in chittoor if we wanted to get. Waiting for Ather to launch in Tirupati and Vellore for Charging grids and easy service. Next city in AP will be Vijayawada atleast 3rd one should be in Tirupati.

@Abhishek from Bangalore have taken his 450 till vijayawada. So i think yours is first in vizag

1 Like

After entering the registration number, all the details werr pulled automatically, before Ather 450 model number was missing but now it is selected automatically, I have to get an NOC as soon as possible to register my ather here :wink: