Ather 450X Discussions

In Bangalore 450x test ride is available ??

I am also in the same situation. My Ather 450 payment window has been open and 450X is expensive and cant wait for that much long time.
Still Thinkingā€¦ and waiting for some suggestions from forum.

1 Like

You are saying unlimited and the same time mentioning 3 years, This statement it self is very deviating.

Abhishek Balaji: I donā€™t need to keep in mind these many times that you are mentioning in the reply, I made up my mind just like thousands of those who Pre-booked the scooter with lots of enthusiasm but got disappointed after its pricing policies. After seeing and analyzing the statistics of the Pre-order bookings\Cancellations before & after the Ather 450x Launch, I think it should be you actually keeping in mind of what actually the people are looking for.

I agree being part of Ather Team you need defend your self against all the messages that you come across.

You are now admitting that you are making a high end top specs Electric scooter so obviously it will be costly, Why didnā€™t you(Ather - Team) mentioned the same point during the launch event ??

5 Likes

Hi @Ather.Team,

Fine, Since you are not agreeing for the price drop or any offers or any discounts fine. At the end of the day, you want to make profit, that is also fineā€¦ but then atleast give an attractive Lease policy for Ather 450X.

If you have time, please watch from start or just play it from where I have marked it.
I hope you guys can do atleast this. Both Ather 450x and Revolt RV400 are 1.5L range.

Thanks.

1 Like

As Ather is not coming to chandigarh, Should I cancel my order ?

For sure! The 450 already has lease plans and weā€™re working with financing partners to have lease plans available for the 450X as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

No Downpayment :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
@Ather.Team please :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

If i make full payment of 450X pro is it mandatory to pay the 400 rs every month or I can opt out

1 Like

Not mandatory on upfront purchase. If you donā€™t get the basic connect subscription, youā€™ll not be able to enjoy the connected features of the 450X like navigation, ride statistics and OTA updates.

1 Like

Hey @abhishek.balaji

Since I have immediate requirement of a vehicle instead of buying some petrol scooter, If I order 450 today or tomorrow, When will I get it delivered ?
And when I exchange it with 450x when my turn comes up what will be the loss amount that I have to bear ?

1 Like

Thank you for reply & really learning lot from you in this forum
How to be patience enough ?
So many different views of owners & fears,
saying so much about the Ather 450x & in initial stage i was too like that
As I cancelled my pre Oder.
now I am again booking the 450X pro
As I will be eagerly waiting for the arrival & go wee weeeā€‹:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Please can I know the approximate on road price of ather 450x pro including everything insurance and all costs and taxes and also what will the approximate cost for the servicing of the 450x pro.

1 Like

It depends on which state youā€™ll be purchasing it in, but youā€™ll need to further add road tax, insurance and reg charges, which would work out to approximately 7k-10k INR on top. Weā€™d announce this in a structured way soon, for each city weā€™re launching in, since some states offer benefits for EVs like road tax waiver, and additional subsidies from the state.

2 Likes

I own some shares of Hero MotoCorp since it happens to be an investor in your company, is there some discount for investors.

1 Like

Free me marketing kyu kareā€¦

1 Like

When is SOON?

1 Like

I was in the same situation ā€¦ but finally went for 450 as I was happy with the power of 450 & extra mileage of 10kms dint matter to meā€¦ & I already have a premium Android phone hence Happy with current Dash board as far as iam saving close to 50 k & cant wait another 6 months atleast for 450x ā€¦ hence made payment and delivery expected 16th Feb

3 Likes

Please if can swap order send mail to me. Share your order no & mail id. I donā€™t have bike and waiting to 450.

1 Like

Buy one get one free :P.

1 Like

What does pause it upto a month mean? 1 month in a year?

1 Like