Ather 450X Discussions

The incognito mode will not show locations in the app.

1 Like

@Ather.Team: i agree with your pricing model, we don’t have such an featured bike in India now.
But i feel you are only focusing on comfort or fancy features… what about safety and security?
With such a high price end customer should be assured with safety… atleast ABS was must.
What about cybersecurity? Is it vulnerable for hackers? Since it is a connected devices… how you are giving confident to users

9 Likes

U can change selected body cover part which colour u like it and make ur own outlook…

Turn off location

Add the dashboard error notify with the alarm sound …

Errors With sound it’s come we will alert fastly before seeing dashboard or observing problem …
For safety purpose while driving …

3 Likes

Will the 450X have advanced regenerative braking? Considering that it was being tested by the team for the 450, maybe you can give the users different types of regen such as, regen by twisting the throttle in the reverse direction or apply regen as you let go of the throttle or maybe more.

Regenerative braking plays a major role in improving riding style and improving the range of the vehicle.

1 Like

@Ather.Team what are the tested results of battery efficiency in all ride range of 450X pro mode , using all the function when Bluetooth is on , calls , update of data back end , LTE takes lot of battery , all the feedback in new Android platform.
how much battery stays for whole day and next day battery %
HOPE NOW WE DISCUSS THE MAJOR challenges in new 450X
dear ather if you do not have the results now no probs , but please give updates about it in future , as we are in dark mode nothing we know about it & PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE WITH 450 as we all know the results of it. & come up with it
YA YOU WILL WAITING ONCE OWNERS RIDE THE 450X on road and give you all the data to analyze it .

1 Like

Is it possible to turn off the dashboard/ display while scooter is charging overnight? This is required to not attract any undue attention.

Dashboard will be off during charging. Tap on it to check percentage and it will turn on. It turns off again after couple of minutes

1 Like

I’m sure with android and SD chip, it opens up a lot of opportunities for the team to implement a lot of features which was not possible before. I’m extremely sure that it will be very well optimised. LTE will not drain a lot of battery. Bluetooth and other always on features will work in background. However it’s still not your i9 processor in your cpu. It will be fine. Trust me. It’s all modular and optimised. With no google apps or GMS, it’s going to be really optimised.

1 Like

At what load does Ather 450x offer 85Km true range in eco mode?

1 Like

Why is 450x top speed 80kmph even though it has a more powerful motor? Is the speed electronically limited?

1 Like

It is limited in both the 450 and 450X

2 Likes

I wish u are true in way u say , well I will be waiting for your feed back once u get 450X pro & get me the clear picture how it does & , obviously it is not I9 & u are funny in comparisons. & what I am asking is feedback results from Ather because they have done all the test ride & know better

Will ATHER continue to give same ATHER ONE plan with same pricing for existing Ather 450 customers ?? Or we also have to move to new Ather Charge plan ?? @Ather.Team

2 Likes

In yesterday’s AMA, @Ather.Team has confirmed that Ather One plan will continue to be available for existing 450 owners. The price will remain same for near future. But, later price can be revised to adjust inflation, which is reasonable.

Even 450x owners will be given option for an all-inclusive plan similar to Ather One, but details will be announced later.

1 Like

I got a rather irrelevant question. What happens to the battery packs once they reach below 80 percent and returned to ather?

3 Likes

Was wondering has there been a change in service interval from Ather 450 to 450X?
What would happen if I were to have the vehicle serviced once every 10000 or 15000 kms?

1 Like

How many kilometers or how many months is the service interval of Ather 450 ?

Can any 450 owner let me know ?

They still have a lot of life left in them for battery storage uses.

1 Like