Ather 450X Discussions

Usual struct of the bms (like the ones I’ve seen in laptops) take multiples of 4.2V as input. So charging can take place by voltage division tricks, avoiding a requirement for more complex circuitry (trust me, it’s complex). So if you change from 14s config, you’ll have to do hacks to make everything compatible.

A bms would just make sure all batteries are charged equally and protect cells from overcharging or going below the lowest voltage.

Correct! Bms tries to extend life. We can do our part by keeping the pack in the safe zone.

1 Like

OOPS my bad, i meant the charger onboard.

There’s only a very slight distinction between the bms and the onboard charger. It depends on how (modular) it has been designed.

Please share what features, specifications, Colors you would like to SEE any added features to incorporate.

1 Like

I think 450x having HAND BRAKE
useful

• in traffic signal inclined roads,
  • safety for children’s
  • safe for ours while forgotten the ather on road…
6 Likes

You got this from a leak info or is it just a request?

How about flight having this new feature

1 Like

Guys using CRED app you will get 1000 rs credits on ather bikes… it also says bike gonna be in all metro cities with pine and Hyderabad…this Is some kind leak…

1 Like

It’s no leak!. Ather already advertised this on Twitter.
And cities mentioned have also been confirmed earlier which is why Ather even organized test rides of the 450 for enthusiasts there

3 Likes

its sad news for Ahmedabad people Ather is not coming soon…:sob::sob::sob:

I have ordered my 450X any update on the upgrade option from 450.

It’s my thoughts…

What about the Power Grid Locations in each city ? When will this get revealed

1 Like

@prabhat001 pehle gaadi tho ane do :slight_smile:
( Let the vehicle and it’s delivery date come out first… )

@Ather.Team we are just one day behind the scheduled launch… at least now reveal something to the ather enthusiasts in this forum… the enthusiasm is dying down… no teasers in last two days from your Twitter handle tooo

1 Like

It’s less than 24 hours to go! Don’t want to spoil the grand unveil :wink:

3 Likes

Ok fine, here’s one more:

12 Likes

Dark mode…finally!!

Is that bluetooth symbol on the bottom left? :thinking:

4 Likes

Dark mode and Bluetooth!(Left of the time display)

1 Like