Ather 450X Discussions

You mean, Shaktimaan maroon :smile:

1 Like

Which will b collector edition in this ?

2 Likes

IIRC, Ather said there won’t be a stand?
Self balancing tech incorporated?

3 Likes

Self balancing center stand!! :scream: take my money! Would’ve been awesome! But what if the charge dies out?

3 Likes

Finally ather 450x launch date revealed. Its 28.01.2020

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

I entered erode pincode.But i want my vehicle delivered in Coimbatore

1 Like

Write your issue details and Coimbatore address to info@atherenergy.com

1 Like

I have preordered it. Probably I’ll be the one who ride ather scooter in my home area called Bikaner. So I’m little worried about services, EV chargers etc.

1 Like

@Abhishek not planning for a ride to Delhi? :wink:

4 Likes

In the they could have used big tires such as in aprila scooters which may give a better ride like a bike… So that we could forget about skitting down while making a short bend or curve… For Young riders

3 Likes

Ya I am also expecting bigger tires for ather 450x

1 Like

Hey @Ather.Team, @tarun
2 simple improvements expected from 450X

1. Reduce seat height by atleast 2 inches. My dad and wife are in range of 5’2" to 5’5" and both have to balance 450 on their toes.
  2. Some factory fitted kit for protection of fragile parts like headlamp and dash screen against scratches and some minimum impact protection.

Rest lot of other requests have been put by me earlier in forum and Twitter. That’s for you guys to check feasibility of. But above are simple issues that we face in day to day commute

3 Likes

Almost a week more to go! Hope the forum servers can handle the momentary rush that will come on 28th! (Hardest part of my 4 year wait! Can’t wait anymore!)

2 Likes

after 450x is launched & if they come up with different colors option , then i think whoever pre ordered the 450x , the next day you will have to select the color u like to order & according to that the productions of ather 450x will start & it will be delivered by may-june 2020.

1 Like

The reason for the dark red colour not moving might be hinting that, it is the colour of the collector’s edition(?). A reward for the people who stayed from the beginning :wink:

1 Like

Is it like, everyone who booked using the INVITE codes will get collectors edition or only the existing 450 owners will get collectors edition ?

Any pre-order before the the launch date (28th Jan), will be eligible for the collector’s edition. Any pre-orders post that would only get the standard variant.

4 Likes

Thanks! it worked

4 Likes