Ather 450X Discussions

Dashboard will be off during charging. Tap on it to check percentage and it will turn on. It turns off again after couple of minutes

1 Like

I’m sure with android and SD chip, it opens up a lot of opportunities for the team to implement a lot of features which was not possible before. I’m extremely sure that it will be very well optimised. LTE will not drain a lot of battery. Bluetooth and other always on features will work in background. However it’s still not your i9 processor in your cpu. It will be fine. Trust me. It’s all modular and optimised. With no google apps or GMS, it’s going to be really optimised.

1 Like

At what load does Ather 450x offer 85Km true range in eco mode?

1 Like

Why is 450x top speed 80kmph even though it has a more powerful motor? Is the speed electronically limited?

1 Like

It is limited in both the 450 and 450X

2 Likes

I wish u are true in way u say , well I will be waiting for your feed back once u get 450X pro & get me the clear picture how it does & , obviously it is not I9 & u are funny in comparisons. & what I am asking is feedback results from Ather because they have done all the test ride & know better

Will ATHER continue to give same ATHER ONE plan with same pricing for existing Ather 450 customers ?? Or we also have to move to new Ather Charge plan ?? @Ather.Team

2 Likes

In yesterday’s AMA, @Ather.Team has confirmed that Ather One plan will continue to be available for existing 450 owners. The price will remain same for near future. But, later price can be revised to adjust inflation, which is reasonable.

Even 450x owners will be given option for an all-inclusive plan similar to Ather One, but details will be announced later.

1 Like

I got a rather irrelevant question. What happens to the battery packs once they reach below 80 percent and returned to ather?

3 Likes

Was wondering has there been a change in service interval from Ather 450 to 450X?
What would happen if I were to have the vehicle serviced once every 10000 or 15000 kms?

1 Like

How many kilometers or how many months is the service interval of Ather 450 ?

Can any 450 owner let me know ?

They still have a lot of life left in them for battery storage uses.

1 Like

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/what-is-the-regular-maintenance-service-schedule-of-my-450/

1 Like

2020 budget decrease battery gst 18 to 5% this is impact to price?

If you buy plus at the outright price without subscription, you cannot upgrade later by paying the difference of ₹10k. But if you are on subscription, you can go up to pro and back to plus every month.

1 Like

The price announced includes the FAME subsidy. But if any state govt gives additional subsidy (Delhi already does), then that will be passed on to the custody.

2 Likes

It is after FAME2 subsidy.

Do you have a source link, No such decrease was announced.

It was done in July 2019. That is why the price of Ather 450 was reduced to 113K(on road Bangalore).

1 Like

Gone through the AMA sessions post , Its sad to see Ather is justifying their pricing with the manufacturing costs and they were incurring losses on 450, That means every 450 they sold is a loss for Ather? Might be but hard to beleive… 450x isn’t a new scooter its the same product with 90% similar parts (exclude battery and bms and wiring harness )

Technically BLDC and PMSm aren’t very different its just the coil winding which is modified to have a lesser losses , So the cost of upgrades are also not justified
i tried to figure out all options up front and subscription mode none of the options seem feasible the plus is just disguised 450 and pro is gold digger.

Consider insurance and other taxes onroad price will be 10k above ex showroom prices. Anyways that is Ather stand that they dont want to sell a mass market product I highly doubt that they will end up in profit with this steep pricing and subscription plan, Made up my mind to cancel my pre-order , Sorry but that exciting motor whine which i used to be fascinated about doesn’t excites me anymore… :frowning:

16 Likes