Ather 450X Discussions

I wish #Ather450X comes with more range and with more beautiful looks.

I’m so sad after reading these threads and notice how our beloved 450 has suddenly aged overnight and turned old… :sob::sob::sob::sob:
I super envy 450X now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

it will be not… Team Ather always support their products and they give same updates to #Ather450

3 Likes

May be something more interesting or new

Is the T-shirt free for people who have pre-ordered and in the list of Collector’s Edition Ather 450X?

1 Like

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/announcing-the-ather-450x/4624/7?u=abhishek

6 Likes

Hi,

Quick clarification, is the Ather 450 X pre-order link open across all the cities which ather are planning to set up in near future ? Or is this applicable only for the cities Bangalore / Chennai or both ?

I have seen around 22k plus registrations already.

Cheers
Praveen

It is open pan India.

Pretty sure there’s no center stand, atleast that’s what their website says! :joy:

1 Like

Yes, you get one T shirt for preordering the Collector’s Edition and one more if two people preorder using your invite code.

Center stand never…

2 Likes

I wonder when @Ather.Team had thought of doing this, releasing a refined and better 450 just before going pan India.
It’s hard for me to believe that they knew all along, that this was their explanation plan.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji I cant help but feel extremely disappointed at this. After waiting for months and delayed processes, my vehicle got registered yesterday and delivery expected tomorrow. I chose the Ather 450 as it was a cutting edge scooter , and despite it being from a new manufacturer, decided to invest in their product. But it comes as a rude shock that even before delivery , it has been succeeded by a superior product. I hope you work out an exciting plan for scooter upgrade, else it will be like the first batch owners are being penalized for believing in Ather.

9 Likes

I ordered on 30th the process for registration and paperwork started on 2nd/3rd, 4th my charger got installed. Imagine my frustration :expressionless:

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Same case with me. My RTO formalities are completed and I have zero interest/excitement now to take delivery of my vehicle. When you guys knew all along that a superior product is about to be released, you should have figured out a way to get around this predicament for batch 2 customers.

Now instead of focusing on just the problem can you think of any solutions that all parties can agree on? Like for example - there may still be customers interested in getting the 450 quickly. Even though going thro the RTO process and changing the ownership can be a hassle, you could try swapping our order with theirs. Just please give it some thought… After waiting for around 6 months with lots of excitement and hope, all I’m left with is disappointment. I have been of the impression that Ather always pays heed to customer preferences and hope you can come up with a suitable work around.

1 Like

Ever since ather has announced the 450X, I’ve come across many articles sharing rather different news about this and it has got me thinking about what exactly is correct.

From what I can understand, the 450X is the “big brother” to the 450 but, what I do not see clearly is whether the 450X is a limited edition scooter or not. Going by what the website proclaims, the 450X seems to be an improved version of the 450 and only the certain pre orders get a collector’s edition.

I would appreciate if anyone would like to clear this in detail since I’ve come across various different articles pointing in all the directions.

The 450x is the big brother. 450x Collectors Edition is the limited edition .

Definitly not limited edition. The folks who are part of the pre-order batch (Current owners & Enthusiasts who were sent the pre-order link) get a “Collectors Edition” version of the bike.

My guess is this is mostly likely a badge or an insignia on the vehicle calling out that this is a “Collectors Edition”.

Auto manufacturers do this all the time… Tata Motors did a “TCS Special Edition” for TCS employees who booked the Nano during promo events.

4 Likes

Defintely not. The exact opposite actually. This 450X is what Ather is going to take all over the country. It’s their flagship product for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

my flight is in factory

i wish they upgrade it to ‘X’ for free

3 Likes