Ather 450X Discussions

I think your values might be a bit off. You might be taking the base price of the Ather 450 as 1.13 but it’s actually closer to 1.4L considering the subsidy. So If these are prices for a buy back by Ather then they must be quite higher.

2 Likes

Now I am seriously thinking why I opted to own it. In just two months, there is a new variant. I can’t imagine 3 or 4 yrs down the line. Lease is good maybe.

2 Likes

This shouldn’t be charged for existing customers as Ather was already aware of 4G and chose to use 3G in production of vehicles

1 Like

Let’s be honest. more hype + more cities = more visibility. They played it well by launching a new variant for newer cities. Brings in an element of intrigue and surprise.

8 Likes

I am hoping its just hype and not much of an upgrade or I will start repenting my purchase. Not anyway planning for the upgrade.

You can pre-book 450x. I’m also waiting for 450, pre-booked 450x.

I will cancel one of the order by seeing price and delivery dates of X.

2 Likes

I case is different. RTO registration is completed and only delivery of vehicle is left. So I have no choice except to buy the 450.

1 Like

Why would you still want the normal 450?

1 Like

This statement is so reassuring!! Made my day!!
Thanks you @abhishek.balaji!!.

3 Likes

Sailing in the same boat. The irony is the vehicle for registered only today

1 Like

I have opted for lease and current status is order completed, at this can I cancel and pre book 450X

2 Likes

Same situation here. Lease formalities are completed and order status is completed. But the vehicle has not gone for registration. Can I still cancel it?

1 Like

i spoke to customer care they said if lease gets approved then they cant cancel as Ather would have raised invoice to Autovert but luckily my lease application was pending for approval hence stopped my process by sending a mail to Autovert… but u should try talking to Ather call centre once

1 Like

Today I went to ather space and put my delivery on hold ( which is in next 15 days) and I paid the full money on 6th Jan and 7th Jan got this info on new 450x. I was bit disappointed as I waited for more than 6 months for delivery and now days before delivery they made me hold the delivery. All I’m looking for in the 450x is more milage per charge. If just minor tweaks then I will resume my old 450 itself which I can get asap buy end of month.

2 Likes

My thoughts on how the X would be (purely speculative)

• Visually be an identical twin of the 450
  • Upgraded battery (Size or Chemistry)
  • Liquid cooling of the motor
  • 4G connected dashboard
  • Features like anti-theft, remote locate
  • Not expecting changes to the UI
  • ABS braking
  • Improved headlights (Intensity or Angle)
  • Center Stand
  • Pillion footrest

Almost forgot…

• Metallic Mint Green shade of paint :grin:
11 Likes

Wait could you explain?

1 Like

Hi still cancel option is active in my dashboard, I don’t know whether can I do that

1 Like

Agree with your thoughts. But, no center stand in 450X as well.
As per the website
“The Ather 450X is everything you wanted your scooter to be. Except the center stand” :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for ABS.
And hopefully they throw in a Side Stand as well(they probably won’t:worried:).

4 Likes

As I’m existing ather 450 earliest owner, can I book with any one code, which wer sent to me or any other option to book for existing owners?

1 Like