Ather 450X Dashboard and Software - User experiences, Reviews

Oh…no come o…n @abhishek.balaji is this the new soon word.

Next couple of weeks is hopefully better than “soon”, but when I get an exact confirmed date, I’ll share here. I’ll only have to write up the forum post to announce it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Apart from issues listed by the forum members, my Ather 450X gives a rattling noise from front part above 50 KMPH speed. did anyone have this issue? So many issues for a premium price. Early adopters should be compensated. I paid for yearly connect pro plan and getting nothing and my validity i getting wasted. Ather should do something apart from fixing the issues in “few weeks”.

1 Like

Hey Naga, You should definitely get that checked by scheduling a service.

I have paid for the yearly connect pro plan, the very next day I received the delivery of my 450X, however since most of the features are not working, will my connect pro plan be extended to be fair ?

2 Likes

In that case @abhishek.balaji please change the response to a few weeks instead of couple of weeks.

Because I lost hope in Ather’s timelines and I am not seeing the resolution anywhere before mid Jan with the kind of response we are getting.

I know that you are trying to coverup for those in the development team and management and we are not pointing you but on a serious note ather is loosing its credibility in delivering as per timelines.

The response for the issue is very casual and lite. It is in such a way that for whom you will not wait.

I know Ather will deliver and resolve the issue and it has to anyways, but the way they are delivering it is not fair. We paid a lot of money to buy a prototype. That is the feeling of many 450x owners.

3 Likes

I have also raised my issues with customer care and they said in next 2 weeks majority of the issues will be fixed, not sure whom to believe , sooner the better .

One more issue.

• While using maps , if i change from light to dark mode on dashboard or vice versa, the map resets.

I found my 450x screen ON and in the default ride layout without a key or charger plugged in! I panicked and brought my key to turn on/off the scooter to set it right, but in hindsight I wonder if it would’ve started. OFC it was locked, but I’ve never seen anything like this on my 450. The screen was really warm so it must’ve been on for quite a while. The Current Ride value also seems to stay at 0.0 sometimes whereas the overall ODO and trip meters get incremented just fine. As a result, in the ride stats, the start/end locations are shown with the time, but the bar with the details is missing.

2 Likes

Is it possible to change network e-sim in 450x from jio to airtel? Since there is connectivity issues with vehicle to app in my residence due to jio’s signal loss. @abhishek.balaji

What is app version now updated? is it 3.6.5 .89?

Can we have a WiFi option where there is a connectivity problem with the in built SIM card ?

2 Likes

Does anyone receive the OTA for 450x or 450plus the beta version announced day before yesterday.

Nope. Till now not yet received.

Is it normal while parked at direct sunlight, dashboard fan turns on and off frequently? Or is a issue that’s need to be reported to cc? @abhishek.balaji

@abhishek.balaji After recent mobile app update, the app is getting crashed in my oneplus 8 mobile. I even tried with uninstalling and reinstalling the app, made my mobile to reset factory settings and rebooted the mobile but the issue dint get fixed. Where as the app installed in my another mobile MI note 6 in that it is working but still the new update is not showing the vehicle charging status and percentage charge correctly. Document sync issue is fixed now, after the update. Wonder y the mobile app is getting crashed in few mobiles, may be the new Android OS 11 in my oneplus 8 mobile is not supporting the ather mobile updated app. Please let me know if anyone else is facing similar issue.

When we search for Ather Grids near using the navigation in the dashboard it shows a list of grid points which are from Bengaluru and other towns whereas the vehicle is in chennai. It was difficult to find out the nearest Grid point until I actually knew the location to specifically search for it… If the available Grid points are sorted on the basis of distance from the vehicle location, it would be convenient to find out the nearest one… Also display of Grid points in Bengaluru also doesn’t make any sense when the vehicle location is chennai… The available Grid points are also show only as a list, instead if they are shown as points in the maps it will me more convenient to choose the right Grid point on your commute…

9 Likes

This might be the issue because someone else with android 11 also reported the same crashing issue.

Hi,

This feature is available in the app. I guess you can search from app and send it to your scooter.

Is there still no Bluetooth connectivity?

Coming with an OTA update. Check out Abhishek’s post in the internal updates thread.