Ather 450x clue hunting

Mandatory saree guard is not affixed right? So not sure if that will have the pillion side footrest.

2 Likes

Where on twitter did you find this?!!!
Anyway, Picture 1: The only change I see is the yellow stripe instead of green and something written (probably 450x or collectors edition or scooter numbering). The telescopic suspension was matte black on 450 also. There were reflectors on the sides too (except the initial few) Swing arm was matte black even on the 450.
Picture 2: I only see the yellow stripe as a change. swing arm was matte black on the 450 too
Picture 3: Matte black body colour is the change I see in this.

1 Like

Good observation. But i prefer a conventional saree gaurd with footrest to carry senior lady occupants

Been looking in Twitter, but did not see these…

Pictures were posted by #MiFan ankit verma(@ankit1119) from Hyderabad, India

Looks made up. Why cant we have the full image instead? Putting yellow strip is no big deal.

It’s from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBFSamP95Oo

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

they already have the 450x looks like went for reviews black with yellow

1 Like

Another screenshot from the video. Black-ish

Thanks. We now got full pic of 450X
Here is full image from screen grab
1.Yellow Hinge for Seat
2. Yellow Ather Badge
3. Definitely Matt Black color

It’s a must have feature
Difficult for older ppl with knee pains to get on ather
Requesting 450x to make it happen

1 Like

don’t see much of exterior change other than color. Looks like they would have two variants. one is white and other is all other colors. with the same design, the scooter conversion from 450 - 450X is easy. so all returned scooters can get upgraded easily to X version. Looking forward to the X version

1 Like

don’t struggle

have got better picture

4 Likes

Disappointed. Same as 450 except color. I was expecting some additional 450x graphics or dimensional changes

So yellow is collector’s edition?

1 Like

this is from the wrap job, i guess,

What do you mean returned and upgraded? Is there such an option?

Like in if there is an exchange plan for 450 ->450x, then maybe …

Yes if there is that plan . tomorrow we will.know

An Educated guess of 450X Specs 4KW motor, 50Ah battery and Nominal Voltage 60V, removing onboard charger for reducing weight, running on Android Auto.