Ather 450 Pre-owned Buy/Sell

Starting this thread for those looking to buy/sell Ather 450s

To make this thread easier to access and connect potential buyers and sellers, replies to this post older than 30 days would automatically be deleted.

This is assuming that once you post here, your transaction is complete within 30 days. If not, do post here again to bump it up.

Any useful info and discussions on resale would be archived going forward in the first post.

33 Likes

Model 2019 Dec

Kms 16700

I was taken 1st party insurance 5 year’s (15k)

Belts & Bearings Replaced

Portable Charger 2.0

Price 94k

17 Likes

(post deleted by author)

20 Likes

Moderator Note:

Please keep the posts to the topic. You are free to express your disappointments with Ather, shower praises on competitors, but in the relevant topic. Doing the same thing everywhere will not be useful for anyone.

Thanks for understanding

11 Likes

(post deleted by author)

17 Likes

Quick question to the folks who are selling to jump ship. I hope you have considered whether you’re eligible for FAME subsidy for the next purchase? Unless I am mistaken or something has changed recently, you’re only eligible once to claim it. Unless of course you plan to work around it and get a new one through a family member or something.

17 Likes

I want to sell my Ather 450, 2019 model. KA51 registered, only 2500Kms driven. 5 years Insurance by digit. Grid wall charger. Everything is brand new, and nothing is replaced.

Since I have moved out of Bangalore, looking for a genuine buyer. Expected Price - 90k.

Please respond if interested.

17 Likes

(post deleted by author)

12 Likes

I m physically challenged near Chennai looking for Ather at a cheaper price as I have to put training wheels as well. Please WhatsApp me only at 9962095178

8 Likes

Hello Pronay,

Is your scooter still available for sale.

I am interested to purchase immediately.

Kindly share details to 9786196955.

• PrasanthKumar
7 Likes

Any pre-owned portable charger available for sale in Bengaluru please DM me.

7 Likes

Hi , I’m interested…

8 Likes

Any 450 plus model to sale in Bangalore please do let me know.

6 Likes

Sir im interested please contact me 9347564002 ill buy asap

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

5 Likes

This thread is active but scooters are less bro.

6 Likes

Hi @pronay24 , Is it still available? Connect with me on e.mahnot at g mail

6 Likes

Is it still available? If yes, connect with me at e.mahnot at g Mail

7 Likes

Looking for 450X in Coimbatore, any leads ?

5 Likes

Sold out… not available…