Ather 450 Pre-owned Buy/Sell

Starting this thread for those looking to buy/sell Ather 450s

To make this thread easier to access and connect potential buyers and sellers, replies to this post older than 30 days would automatically be deleted.

This is assuming that once you post here, your transaction is complete within 30 days. If not, do post here again to bump it up.

Any useful info and discussions on resale would be archived going forward in the first post.

14 Likes

Model 2019 Dec

Kms 16700

I was taken 1st party insurance 5 year’s (15k)

Belts & Bearings Replaced

Portable Charger 2.0

Price 94k

9 Likes

Hi.

Selling my Ather 450 X collectors Edition. 2021 Jan Registered. Km driven - 2594. Up-to date Service done. Mint condition.

Cost of Vehicle at time of purchase - 1,61,000 ₹ Insurance IDV for 1,51,000 ₹

Selling Price - 1,36,850 ₹

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Moderator Note:

Please keep the posts to the topic. You are free to express your disappointments with Ather, shower praises on competitors, but in the relevant topic. Doing the same thing everywhere will not be useful for anyone.

Thanks for understanding

9 Likes

7 Likes

Hi, Phone number is

Summary

8 Likes

HI ALL , THIS SCOOTER IS SOLD. THANKS.[quote=“dipeshchhabria, post:298, topic:5485, full:true”] Hi, I am looking to sell my ATHER450X SERIES1 . It is barely 3 months old and done around 1500kms only. It is is top condition , not a single scratch on the body and very well maintained. Has a valid insurance + comes with the Ather dot charger as well plus the GPS Subscribtion and 1 year of free service along with pickup and drop facility. I am expecting Rs1.25 Lacs… If anyone is interested pls call me at

mobile

. thanks. [/quote]

9 Likes

Quick question to the folks who are selling to jump ship. I hope you have considered whether you’re eligible for FAME subsidy for the next purchase? Unless I am mistaken or something has changed recently, you’re only eligible once to claim it. Unless of course you plan to work around it and get a new one through a family member or something.

9 Likes

Have you sold your vehicle if not let me know