Ask Us Anything on Atherstack and Ather Connect

Hey folks!

Been a while since we released Atherstack 5 in January this and we can’t wait to answer your questions on Atherstack, Ather App and Ather Connect!

When?

Drop in your questions, and our team will answer them on Sunday 16 July!

Who’s gonna be there?

Sripriya GN Product Head, Connected Platforms

Ryan Shroff Product Marketing Manager

Srivatsan S Product Owner

Rules

Some important rules to ensure a smooth experience for everyone:

• No duplication Read the questions that have been posted by others, in case you have the same one, simply like it, to bump it up.
  • More likes, higher priority The questions will get prioritized based on the number of likes it receives.
  • One question per post. Have multiple questions? Please ask them in individual posts instead of clubbing them in a single post.

All of us hate to be spammed We will try to answer as many questions as possible, and as quickly as possible. Stay calm and wait for your turn, no spamming.

16 Likes

Can we expect a clean & smooth map UI like in our phones in a future update, or is there a limitation with processor? It is much better now than the earlier update but the lag is still noticeable

24 Likes

The send to scooter feature is mostly a miss, and rarely do I see it work; no matter how many times i reset the scooter or reinstall the app/ clear cache/data of the app. Sometimes I see the pop up while I am driving(15-20 min after I sent it to the scooter, even if signal strength is full). Is there any future fix/ work going on in the background?

10 Likes

Bluetooth connection with the app is working fine for me, But why it is not auto connecting to the scooter when the scooter and mobile Bluetooth is on. I need to connect click connect to 450x each and every time

11 Likes

Could we make the font and visuals bigger for easily visiblity ?

6 Likes

Why did you removed the trip B and real time efficiency option from the dashboard, if possible please bring that facility back

30 Likes

If we are on map, we cannot see the current ride meter or the odometer, if you can add that to the side pannel while riding on the map it will be good

23 Likes

It would be nice to have battery percentage widget on our phones

21 Likes

When can we expect advance regen, cruise control etc

36 Likes

A widget for guide-me home lights would be amazing as well as more efficient way to activate and deactivate doesn’t need to be web based could just be Bluetooth type of solution for near vicinity would do.

6 Likes

The map UI underlays traffic data below the blue way line. And it doesn’t distinguish between roads earmarked only for car use.

7 Likes

When using maps the wings of power is missing it becomes difficult to know how efficiently we are riding is there any plan to fix this?

I think it would be great if we see real time efficiency readings when using maps n when wings of power also because it’s easier for user to know by readings.

20 Likes

Any plans to enable wifi option?

Many rural areas there is no network for the scooter. Those areas have very few operators network available for such areas user can enable mobile hotspot to continue enjoying the connectivity features. I can give examples of such region like Sindhudurg district were many villages don’t have proper network. It would be great if wifi is enabled :crossed_fingers:t2:

17 Likes

Any plans to show Battery Health in the app?

11 Likes

How about weather forecast on the dashboard?

3 Likes

Any plans to add user accounts?

Say if i want to share my scooter with brother his ride data will be shown separately on the app with user name. Also each user can be controlled by the owner like speed limit n all

6 Likes

Theme support? The ‘Wings of Power’ is nice but some other themes like the previous version would be appreciated.

9 Likes

Not a big deal but we’re missing boot-up sound and splash screen. Also the Series 1 accents. Any plans to bring them back? Would be a cool touch.

From the teaser it seems like 450s has boot-up sound.

4 Likes

Please bring upgrade option for Gen 2+ users to Gen 2 X

3 Likes