Ask an Ather Owner!

Ather450x is totally waste of money :money_with_wings::moneybag: because the battery replacement cost is above 66 thousand rupees and Ather service pack and Ather connect pro features is also tooo high so no defferent between petrol or ev vehicle I m also purchased Ather 450x but I don’t know all about that when I m purchased Ather 450x

1 Like

You don’t need to purchase any of their plans. You also get a 3 year battery warranty. And battery costs are predicted to reduce in 5 years.

2 Likes

HI, I booked Pre-booked Ather on Jan 2020, but finally rebooked with same booking Id at Ather Experience center Vashi on 13th September. Few Questions:

1. My Status on Ather website is not updated. Does this mean dealer has not yet informed Ather about booking?
  2. I have not received any welcome message from Ather. I booked 4 wheeler almost 5 years back & I got Welcome greeting from Hyundai.

Wanted to cross check If my boking is on right track or not.

Regards, Mayank Pande

Please oppen fast charging stations in rohini sec24

2 Likes

Hi :wave: Does anybody have the old Ather boot space photo which was there at Ather’s website before the launch of Gen 3. Now in Ather’s website this photo is there

Before there was a laptop in the boot and a yellow towel, i need that one. Please share it if anyone has.

Is this the one you are looking for?

2 Likes

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh :kissing_heart:

Besides is that a laptop, that thing which is in between the headphone and green towel? It’s actually green not yellow and it’s not a towel i think :grin:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: it looks like a iPad.

1 Like

I want to buy Ather 450x of same price of 450+ with locked varient without wrap mode and high range will be disabled like Ather 450+. In future if i want high range and also wrap mode it can be unlock by paying extra amount… If the possible it would be great

1 Like

Hello fellow owners,

I have been owning an Ather 450 for almost 3 years now, I had purchased the same on lease and now I have to choose to keep it or give it back. Because of the pandemic and wfh wasn’t able to ride much only around 4500 kms in the last 3 years. Vehicle still looks like brand new. Other than the range sometimes haven’t really had any issues in these 3 years.

For some numbers, Mine is the Ather 1.5 Gen, If I give it back I’ll get 60k in return or else if I pay 10k, I can keep the scooter. Any fellow owner is a similar dilemma. Please suggest, what would be the best decision financially

Keep it, there is nothing, not even the Gen 3 is better than Gen 1.5, Even though you just miss some features of Gen 3 and range, The Gen 1.5 was a better built quality product. Current Gen product quality has degraded a lot.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, any idea what would be the selling price if I decide to sell maybe a year down the line ?

hey guys today got my gen 2’s tyre and mirror changed . had a small question what do you guys do with the old tyre and the old mirrors since it is returned back?

2 Likes

Sell it on Olx, jokes apart. There is nothing to be done with old tyres their life cycle is done. For mirrors, you can keep them As they are OEM parts.

they sell around 70k

2 Likes

I have an issue with the indicators , some times the left indicator will not work while the right will be working and vice versa. Any solution to this bug? Ather 450x

1 Like

Have you tried restarting? Press Both brakes and start buttons for 20-30 secs, and the screen will display Ather logo. if it does not work and you still see the problem book a service by giving a call to CC

1 Like

Thank you!, I’ll try it out and let you know :blush:.

Hello Guys, My Ather is just 20 days old and drove 585 kms. I have notice decrease in battery range from 105 kms to 100 kms. Did anyone faced such issue and what will be the solution.

Now it is showing 105 kms as predicted range. Why does the range gets fluctuated? Any idea

2 Likes

It will calculate and show you the range based on your driving style

2 Likes