Ask an Ather Owner!

It’s available all over India

This is all over India

Yeah… It’s too silent, and also the offer period is too short. I am due for my 10k service in about 700 kms, but the offer period would end about a week or two before I reach 9.5k.

After Whee being in the shop for a month and then the kill switch breaking and me having to visit multiple times, I’m tired of having to visit again just to get 5% off on overpriced parts. I’ll bite the bullet and just visit later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Yes But What Aboout Service ???

Hello, I bought 450S on 30-Nov-23 without Pro Pack. I understand from dealer that Pro Pack can be purchased at INR 15000 within 7 days from date of invoice which includes subscription of 3 years for Ather Connect . If I buy this Pro Pack now, and do not renew subscription after 3 years, I will still get atleast Ather Ride Assist features (screenshot attached from website), right?

1 Like

Yup these features don’t need Ather Connect

1 Like

What is the meaning/differences in these pictures.?

AFAIK, it denotes the power you have available for riding in the SmartEco mode.

“With great power, comes great acceleration.”

3 Likes

The first picture shows even if you’ll give more throttle the speed will be limited like eco mode. The second shows you can get more acceleration like sports as the power is restored.

3 Likes

Thanks Devansh…

Ok, got it. Thanks

Glad could help.

Why did Ather 450s cut down the price?? As a owner of Ather 450s i am very sad that i brought last month and i realise i wasted my 20k this is so bad,is there any solution for this,atleast they should provide us extended warranty or free pro pack upgrade.

2 Likes

It’s a mutual feeling of almost all owners who bought the vehicle after Sep 2022. Nothing can be done, just move on.

3 Likes

If price increased what’s ur feeling?

It’s good na.bro However in most of two wheeler price is increasing i never heard that price is decreased by 20k, this amount is huge and high.

1 Like

Are you sure. Some one said 80 to 90k

He was referring to the price back in 2020. Now it’s around ₹90k if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

What is the charging cost of neighbourhood chargers? Is it same as grid charging or less?

2 Likes

Neighborhood Charging is not like Ather Grid.

Read more here :

1 Like