Ask an Ather Owner!

thanks for the help

My weekly run is about 100 km…i charge vehicle to 80%…so i charge 2 times aweek…is this good or suggest any alternate charging tips plzz…

NO problem. just make sure the battery wont go less than 20% all the time.

2 Likes

What happens if we skip a service. I mean now many of us know how to change break pads and the belts won’t wear out much faster and since it’s an EV does it really needs servicing?

Everytime i receive the vehicle from service i don’t see any major things done only break pads are changed and if we say any part has to be replaced then they replace or else that’s it, wash the scooter and it’s done.

Even if the scooter isn’t serviced the motor will turn on in a single tap :sweat_smile: so no issues right?

Don’t skip service, they will try everything to say your scooter went out of warranty just because of this. they will usually do a lot of other checks also, they have a checklist which they do every time it goes in service so no matter what drop it in service on schedule.

2 Likes

Im Tumpa Pandit im buy ather450x in Siliguri WB

My Gmail id sujanpandit028@gmail.com

Be happy. They don’t do anything. Many of the services I’ve gotten. I’ve ended up with new issues after servicing. And most of the time it’s the same issue. Either the front handle bar is a bit too tight Or a bit too loose. I don’t know what exactly is tightened. But the handle bar just doesn’t want to turn after hey do that. As of now I feel it doesn’t straighten out even after a turn. The handlebar feels too indirect.

4 Likes

Exactly, i don’t know that did Ather manufactured it in the wrong way or is it the service center guy’s messing with the handlebar :person_gesturing_ok:t6:

What you mentioned is right, the handlebar feels too tight or stiffened while taking a U Turn or a right turn, especially at low speeds.

3 Likes

Hi there Aniket here I have booked 450x yesterday And I have a doubt regarding the subscription plans The showroom people were clueless about the pricing.They said I have to pay around 3000 incl. gst for annual term. But then I checked online on Ather website they had 2 plans lite and pro wherein the lite seems useless. Also isnt 3000 rs too much for the OTA updates and tracking?

Thanks

@Suraj_madhu @chethanchandrashekar I face same issue. You should check steering handle bearing. In my case it was rust and because of that handle was so tight

Add of those today (25 dec 2022) there is only one Service subscription in two packages, Lite and Pro with Quarterly and Yearly plans.

You can find detailed pricing in Ather

Hi. I purchased 450x Gen 3 on 28th dec 2022. Couple of days later I received a msg link I WhatsApp. It’s shows 450 plus. Now is have a big confusion. Which model I purchased. 450x Gen 3 or 450 plus. Plz help .

1 Like

I received the same message few days after purchase. Link says 450 Plus but don’t worry. Your scooter is whatever it shows in the app or in the “My Orders” page in your account.

1 Like

Thank you in advance. Today I got update. I didn’t see the auto hold feature.

1 Like

I really need a quick answer here.

I’m purchasing one more Gen 3 for my family so since i already have a portable charger with me of my gen 2, i can use the same one with gen 3 also.

My question is, can i not opt for a charger while making the payment is there an option like that. Anyone knows how the selection of the charger will be in the payment window?

update not received I have purchase gen 3.1 on 25 January 2023 cosmic black software running on dashboard dropkick 4.0 every time I’ll check but no update received.

1 hour quick enough for you? :joy:

Also the first statement was for the Dot charger, I’m unsure about portable.

1 Like

So can’t we use a gen 2 portable charger for gen 3?

Portable should probably work. They mentioned only about Dot (since my question to them was related to that).

You could try it with another scooter before you purchase (at the showroom or somewhere)

1 Like

Yes, you may use same charger for Gen 2 and Gen 3.

I doubt on ‘Opting Out’ for charger as it is part of package for your new order.

1 Like