Ask an Ather Owner!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather in Ahmedabad

Hello.

1. What is the weight of the EV Ather 450X as it is delivered from the showroom ?
  2. Also, is the Ather 450X EV water washable ? What are the general washing/cleaning methods ? TX BADRIARAYANA M
1 Like

Kerb weight of 450X is 108 kg

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Simple Energy Mark 2

Yes, you can use other chargers to charge your vehicle. You just need to inform customer care beforehand.

Does Ather track location of all the scooter. If yes, how to option out of it? Pls…

Turn on incognito mode from the dashboard

1 Like

Hi, I Own Ather 450X, can someone suggest what is the max speed we can drive for different modes, considering the economics of battery charge.

The maximum speed cappings are these but you may go higher in some cases. Eco: 40-42 kmph Ride: 60-65 kmph Sport: 90 KMPH Warp also 90 KMPH. Only the acceleration is quicker. Some people have touched 92-94 also.

1 Like

Can we turn off the ather sound that sounds like a metro train while going

1 Like

Not possible. Sound is because of belt drive and gears from motor to wheel. You will hear negligible sound if you ride in park assist forward or in slow speeds

1 Like

The range mentioned by ather owner is with the pillion or only the rider ?

1 Like

Its called “true range” ather trademarked word.

In 450x its 85 kms in eco

Its average of all combinations of single, double ridding and all scenarios like city and highway riding

Government ARAI testing range 116 kms

4 Likes

I’m not able to use the map services on scooter yet, subscription was made in the morning. Anyone knows how this works? Sorry for the spam

1 Like

It takes about 24hrs for your subscription to get activated. If it isn’t activated by tomorrow, raise a helpdesk ticket or call customer care/dealer.

3 Likes

also try checking in a different area , your area might not have good reception

2 Likes

Got the connectivity after an hour thank you for your reply :slight_smile: Faced a lot of rerouting on the way! Had to use the mobile time and again! And map was stuck for a good 20+KMS on one spot! It didn’t refresh itself at all. Had to turn off and on. While test rides the map was pretty seamless wasn’t impressed today at all. @abhishek.balaji additionally the indicators do not auto turn off as well.

3 Likes

What is the load/weight carrying capacity of ather 450 in front and Back… How much weight i can keep in legroom and back

1 Like
3 Likes

I have taken 2 cement bags on the front floor board. Which weighs roughly 100kg. But had no issues. Except for an extra battery drain. That’s it.

1 Like