Announcing the Ather 450X!

The flashing ferris wheel can also be a hint at a celebration mode. @abhishek.balaji might has got his wish approved! Indicators, pilot lamps, headlamps, horn, speakers all going in a harmony…will be nice!

Technically it can…but the teaser video says Jan 2020…so it shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Or just larger wheels… because of the giant wheel reference.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

What about surat Gujarat?
Am I the only one who ordered?

1 Like

Guess the real Range of 450X

0 voters

1 Like

found this new design online

1 Like

I believe this was one of their original renders Ather 450.

As per the latest booking number which I could observe in other thread, the ather 450X’s starting booking number was 20000, and now the latest in the forum is 24962… That’s around 5k orders

But when I check the number of people that are assigned ‘pre-ordered the Ather 450X’ it is around 1078.
https://forum.atherenergy.com/g/450X-Pre-Orders

1 Like

I am from North 24 Paraganas in West Bengal. Any idea when I might receive my Ather 450x ?

2 Likes

will ather 450X available for salem?

Yes, true. Not a new design. This was the original render shared by some news media in 2018.

I think 1078 is number of Members, only those who have signed up here in forum.

Hi @abhishek.balaji - I haven’t received the pre-order confirmation email. It was booked on the 7th Jan. when I log-in into the web page it has confirmed that it has been pre-booked. Just checking off I should reach out to the contact centre.

If the dashboard shows that your pre-order is in, that should be enough. Do reach out to customer service for a confirmation. I’ll pass this on to the team and check why the email did not go out. Meanwhile, please check spam/promotions folders to confirm that you have not got the confirmation email.

1 Like

Please post some clue or partial pic of the 450x? Just too curious for it!
RGT

Got a couple of invite codes for Bangaloreans. Let me know if anybody interested.

Hi @abhishek.balaji I have pre-booked with my hometown address, but is it possible for me to buy the vehicle in Bangalore? Like during the same time when it’s available in Bangalore.

Bhubaneswar

You can buy it from Bangalore, but service support and grid access would only be in cities that we launch in. For regular servicing and any issues, you’ll have to get vehicle down to a supported city.