Announcing the Ather 450X!

When will Ather 450x gets Revealed ?? Bajaj lunch is in 15 min

1 Like

In a few weeks!

Will be in between Fri, 7 Feb, 2020 – Wed, 12 Feb, 2020(AutoExpo 2020)?

2 Likes

Then why did you make us to pre-order so early … can’t wait few weeks

I guess the pre-orders are only expression of interest, to ensure people stay interested till launch, they added a teaser promising more for the same reason. Now you don’'t choose between chetak and 450 (but more).
It is just good marketing sense. Also t shirts for pre-order codes allows them to target the correct customer segments.
Ather is doing everything correct from the company’s point of view. it is up to you to choose.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bajaj Chetak

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hello Hyderabad

Thanks @abhishek.balaji I have requested customer support team. They have assured that it will be done in some time since it is a back-end activity. Anyone else who have given different address can write to info@atherenergy.com for correction.

1 Like

Vasai

need to ask one question, Kolkata is 180km from My HomeTown DURGAPUR. So wat shud i do, prebook with City Durgapur or Kolkata?

did u prebooked??

The probability of Kolkata deliveries starting earlier than Durgapur is definitely higher. You could book in Kolkata for faster delivery provided :

• You have a way to transport it to Durgapur after taking delivery at Kolkata.

• You understand that there wouldn’t be any service available to you at Durgapur and you would need to transport it to Kolkata for every service request.

• There wouldn’t be any Fast chargers at Durgapur and you would rely solely on home charging.

• If you want the vehicle to be registered at local RTO then that would be your responsibility.

3 Likes

What are charging options are available for Pune?

As we get closer to launching in Pune, we’ll start setting up fast public charging grids you can use for quick top ups on longer rides. Apart from that you’ll get the home charger, which is best for regular charging overnight when the vehicle is in your parking spot. We’ll also have a portable charger available, which can be used with any 16A/5A socket so you can charge anywhere.

3 Likes

If love to see 14" wheels on the 450x. Let’s hope.

5 Likes

please please, that would be like my deciding factor

1 Like

Airplane mode

2 Likes

What about Kolkata?

1 Like

Airplane mode like in higher level incognito mode?

1 Like

At least tell us ,have you started ather grid installation in Hyderabad ?

1 Like