Announcing the Ather 450X!

Why are there no leaks… :laughing:
Forum ppl who are visiting the ather space, please keep your eyes and ears open … we want leaks like mobile

3 Likes

Or they could be hinting at a “Minion mode”

3 Likes

Few weeks must not cross January 2020. Is it not.

The flashing ferris wheel can also be a hint at a celebration mode. @abhishek.balaji might has got his wish approved! Indicators, pilot lamps, headlamps, horn, speakers all going in a harmony…will be nice!

Technically it can…but the teaser video says Jan 2020…so it shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Or just larger wheels… because of the giant wheel reference.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

What about surat Gujarat?
Am I the only one who ordered?

1 Like

Guess the real Range of 450X

0 voters

1 Like

found this new design online

1 Like

I believe this was one of their original renders Ather 450.

As per the latest booking number which I could observe in other thread, the ather 450X’s starting booking number was 20000, and now the latest in the forum is 24962… That’s around 5k orders

But when I check the number of people that are assigned ‘pre-ordered the Ather 450X’ it is around 1078.
https://forum.atherenergy.com/g/450X-Pre-Orders

1 Like

I am from North 24 Paraganas in West Bengal. Any idea when I might receive my Ather 450x ?

2 Likes

will ather 450X available for salem?

Yes, true. Not a new design. This was the original render shared by some news media in 2018.

I think 1078 is number of Members, only those who have signed up here in forum.

Hi @abhishek.balaji - I haven’t received the pre-order confirmation email. It was booked on the 7th Jan. when I log-in into the web page it has confirmed that it has been pre-booked. Just checking off I should reach out to the contact centre.

If the dashboard shows that your pre-order is in, that should be enough. Do reach out to customer service for a confirmation. I’ll pass this on to the team and check why the email did not go out. Meanwhile, please check spam/promotions folders to confirm that you have not got the confirmation email.

1 Like

Please post some clue or partial pic of the 450x? Just too curious for it!
RGT

Got a couple of invite codes for Bangaloreans. Let me know if anybody interested.