Allow users to change scooter name

Any plans to let users change the name of their 450X? I have series 1 and I don’t like the way it says “My 450X”… I want to name it as Night Fury. Possible?

14 Likes

I decided to call it Toothless…! :blush: what do you call yours?

4 Likes

The same thought came to mind when i had purchased my 450x, it’s silent, Swift and feels like riding a night fury, and toothless is a perfect name if you have the series 1 colour

2 Likes

Where do you change scooter name?

3 Likes

We can’t yet. Its a feature we have requested. You can vote too. There will be a button somewhere on the top of this post. :blush:

7 Likes

Ill gladly rename My 450X as ‘Darth Ather’

5 Likes

Guys you can change your athers name ! Just log in to your Ather account and change the username .

6 Likes

You’re talking about your name on Ather. But they are requesting to change Ather’s name on the scooter. When you connect to bluetooth, it’ll show as “My 450X”. They would like to change that name to their liking.

3 Likes

Just like how you can name your Teslas…! :blush:

2 Likes

Isn’t this what you guys are talking?

1 Like

Pikachu is more like your name on Ather. But when you open your app, the name you see on homepage is “My 450X”. We would like to rename it to “My panther”, “My Flight”, etc.

3 Likes

Actually I see Pikachu on app homepage too😅. Am i missing something here? A screenshot will definitely help!

2 Likes

I just bought a white one and wanted to name my 450x as Light Fury since i have named my i20 Night Fury.

But there is no option to do that.

2 Likes

Closing this topic because it was implemented in Ather Stack 5

6 Likes