Accident and insurance claims

Hello ALL

We can discuss regarding the accident and insurance claims here as we can have an understanding

Any one had a accident so far ?? I suggest every future owner to opt for zero depreciation package only as i see they cover only 50% for all the plastic parts from the day 1
As ather parts are pretty expensive below is my estimate

Are these rates for Ather 450? Where did you get this info from?

hello prasathvishnu

Ather Team quoted me… I request everyone to please update there estimate here so it becomes easy for us to understand the spare price list which every one can refer

But Throttle price was hilarious :smile: 1900rs

Could you please upload an image with better resolution?

Yes will do that bro

Thanks u so much for this valuable info as my bike bet with a minor accident, my front side left floating faring(on the Ather 450 logo faring) have multiple deep scratches and yesterday due to sudden braking, this led to front wheel locking…
As I am looking forward to replace the front faring

Ride safe and stay safe!. The rear wheel locks too often. Last week alone I had 3 incidents of wheel locking up while braking hard. Luckily I was able to manage the rear drift else would have definitely fallen on the road. Hopefully the next iteration comes with ABS

Thanks a ton and you too ride safe, I’m used to more of ABS braking vehicles, usually I tend to control but the place where I had been to had sand and dry cement on the road…if rear wheel locks for a extent we can control the vehicle but here the front wheel got locked…I crashed in the speed of just 30kmph.

Same here bro when the vehicle slipped the top speed recorded in the vehicle was 40 I am sure I was in 30

I have driven 4.5k till now and my best suggestion would be not use your front brake at all at times I feel is the dual disc brake too much to handle for those small tyres !!

I have understood it now the vehicle can easily slip if you’re in 30’s we should start to handle braking in a matured way

Hopefully no much accidents should occur for the rains ahead !!

So much true bro!! I travel from Banashankari to ITPL everyday and so much nuisance happens on the road !! I at times feel should I remove the front disc brake like old auto’s