Insurance

I recommend u to go for HDFC insurance instead of GO DIGIT because it’s cheaper and its better

1 Like

I second this. I got hdfc ergo from @rajuvelur’s contact. 5+5 with zero dep for around 16k

1 Like

Hey can anyone suggest me a better Insurance I’m not able to figure out which one is the best ,previously I had oriental insurance for which I’m paying 1.4k per year

I Bought Third Party Insurance from Autovert during the payment of Ather bike. Now i need to upgrade to Comprehensive insurance or cancels.

Please advice.

Regards,
Kumaran

Can I know where you find this HDFC offer?

May be the wrong thread. But I would like to know if anyone who has finished 1 year with Ather has renewed their Own Damage Insurance coverage? I see that the Third Party liability is covered for 5 years. So would like to know if anyone has renewed the insurance and what was the cost from digit?

1 Like

I’ve got my scooter on lease. Autovert sent me the renewed insurance document to weeks ago. My current Own damage insurance will expire this month end and the renewed one will come into force immediately after that. The third party cover expires in 2024. The new policy document clearly mentions that it is a standalone own damage premium. It also mentions the current policy number and expiry date under the third party cover section. The premium for the standalone own damage coverage in the new document is ₹2755

3 Likes

Hi. Just a weird doubt. I opted for the autovert insurance while payment. They have sent the insurance docs which contains Engine and Chassis number but not the registration number. In fact they sent it before the registration. Don’t cops check only the registration when asking for insurance? Am I wrong or does it feel weird to have an insurance document without registration number of the vehicle?

3 Likes

Absolutely no issues as the vehicle is new. This is valid for the first year. Registration is done on the basis of engine and chassis number. The registration number is needed from second year onwards.

4 Likes

Hi guys, can anyone share contact along with name for purchasing hdfc ergo 5year OD + 5year TP with zero depreciation in Bengaluru.

Hi, I bought the 5+5 with zero depreciation through my cousin. Pls contact +91 76762 47171 for more info

1 Like

Which is the insurance company & may I know the cost?

I chose hdfc… I paid 12k for 5 years first party and 5 years 3rd party… Cheaper than what ather provides… Plus I don’t have to pay anything for the next 5 years

Hi @rajuvelur, Does this 12k that you paid for 5yr third party and 5yr first party includes Zero Depreciation too ?

yes, this includes zero dep.

1 Like

Thanks @rajuvelur. I spoke to Siddesh from HDFC whose number you had shared earlier. He has mentioned an amount of Rs 13600/- (approx) for 5yr third party and 5yr owner with zero depreciation and claimed that he has not issued any insurance for 12k anytime. Thought of checking with you again. I am not sure how the price could change in between.

1 Like

Oh, then I have to check my insurance. It’s been quite some time since I even opened it.

1 Like

Can you share the break up details screen shot of insurance proposal

@subbu00005 I had discussed with HDFC guy over phone. I did not get any breakup from him. One thing is that he calculated the above said amount on the price of Ather 450 after deducting subsidy amount, i.e. approx Rs 1.06 Lacs.

AT 12.3K + gst…for 5 year comprehensive…from HDFC ERGO with sum assurance 1.2lac…for my ather…