Discussion on Accessories

W.r.t Custom helmets, Is there any update or plan to have them done!! Jus checking if I should hold on wit my existing o buy one!!

Ather team,

I would like to know the few things especially on accessories parts

1. I would like to have grippers for handle. Is there any thing available in the market. If so please suggest
  2. It is becoming very difficult to maintain the black color of the vehicle due to its matt finish dust is sticking to the scooter and everytime we need to use water to clean them. Is there any easy way which we can get rid of the dust. Secondly can you suggest is there any foot rest available in the market.
6 Likes

Ather do not have any accessory for 450 now and they do not advocate any. We the users have to figure out what suits us… Such discussions happens in this thread.

Following are my personal comments

1. On grip - stock grip is excellent. It feels good to hold and grip is quite good too. I do not think we need extra. Just use for a while and you will start liking it.

2. I agree with you maintenance of blackness on floor. But even if you put a floor mat, can we avoid cleaning?

3 Likes

I’d like to own a Ather branded helmet - or something that looks similar. Will go through the links posted above to see what clicks.

3 Likes

@tarun This is the very expensive sticker/graphics i was talking about during the Coffee meet at AtherSpace on Sunday. Something similar to this would look great on the side panels of the seating area.

3 Likes
  1. middle stand for purchase. Which are is in Space .but both of wheels are take turns around like all centre stand vehicle.it is very necessary
2 Likes

I believe the first customer Ather 450 I have seen which is not White :smile:

credits to Mr.Gopal 38%20PM 39%20PM%20(1) 39%20PM

39 Likes

Looks awesome. Is this a wrap?

7 Likes

This looks very nice

3 Likes

Is it a paint job or a grey vinyl wrap??
RGT

2 Likes

Thanks @georgekuruppan for the coupon, I ordered my set of IND plates with frame from Orbiz. Although the green colour isn’t that great I like it because I’m a fan of embossed plates.

4 Likes

Its a full vinyl wrap

5 Likes

Cool stuff! Where can we get such vinyl wraps? For how much?

2 Likes

Hi Rajesh I got one scooter cover recently from a shop in Mangamanpalya (near HSR) for 600 bucks. The cover is waterproof and fits almost till the front wheel guard.

7 Likes

Pretty cool

3 Likes

Hi I got the TVS scooty grippers for 60 bucks at a automobiles shop in Mangamanpalya (near HSR layout). There was a mechanic who charged 10 bucks to fit in. He had to use a lubricant to fit in the handles.

3 Likes

Great. good to hear. I went for Aprilia 150, Silver Colour cover. It is not waterproof, rather just water resistant only :frowning: It is hard to get fully waterproof covers!

1 Like

Where and cost for wrapping…

5 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Paddock stand

@Ather.Team is there any plan or possibility of making an Ather 450 Scale model? It’d be cool and I’ll be more than happy to buy one if available as a merchandise :slight_smile:

10 Likes