75,000 KMs and Counting with Ather 450x Gen 2 - Space Grey

Please read. That’s the current cost of ownership if someone owns Gen 3 and above, not yours. We don’t have free grid charging, unlimited km warranty, and a service plan (thanks to those commercial users who abused it).

1 Like

I have done it Cool

Abuse Abuse Abuse :rofl::rofl:

Well Well, I can feel the Cries

Btw I am not Comercial user I used Ather todo Long Rides :joy::rofl:

You are Gen 3 User, You donno Anything about How I used to Ride Arnab

(post deleted by author)

It’s not me it’s the official statement of Ather.

I never said you are a commercial user. Makes me recall a proverb “A guilty mind is always suspicious”

@abhishek.balaji Its not Abuse, I used and Played with T&C. LIKE We (Ather Energy) Played with Subsidy Terms and Conditions of MHI

See, Don’t Speak like School Child - Talking Something and Saying All this

Make a Matured Talk Arnab :rofl:

Guys, there is a chat function in the forum for a reason. Please move personal discussions and curses there rather than the forum. Also @chef.arun7 I’d recommend formatting your posts better. Convey more information in less words :saluting_face:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Incredible feat , just curious what does the fuel savings figures show in the app?

Sure, Have a Look Bro !! :green_heart:

1 Like

Name 500 active users please.

1 Like

As long as Electricity recharge is free & Battery replacement is free. People will never complain. :joy:

Now you why service pack was disconnected. People started using it 15 times.

(post deleted by author)

Its not about People using :rofl:

Retail Partners started Playing with it

You donno the real thing but Still wants to Talk 🫨

Guys! New Ather coming tomorrow lets talk about that instead!!

1 Like

@moderators requesting to close this topic. It was suppose to be a common discussion but turned to be a debate.

2 Likes

I am not into Any Debate, You can Read the Messages well and Understand Where it all Started

Tomorrow I am Posting about my Range Test

There also These Things will Happen :person_facepalming:t2:

Agree and putting this thread on snooze.

Gentlemen - Arun has shared his experience. If you don’t like it, it’s perfectly fine. But don’t make it personal.

3 Likes