50,000 KMs in 524 Days aka 1 Y 5 M 6 Days 💚

I am what because of What I am :zap:

34 Likes

Great achievement in limited time. Much more km to go.

4 Likes

Good​:+1: All the Best for more rides​:two_hearts::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah bro , Definitely :zap:

6 Likes

Yeahh :alien: Definitely :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji give him new vehicle as a token of appreciation

4 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::no_good_man:t2:

6 Likes

Review, tips, ride habbits etc. please :bookmark:

1 Like

Review :

I am really enjoying the Beast Bro

Tips :

Don’t take anxiety about the Charge

Ride Habbits :

I ride accrd to my need bro

Weekdays i ride 100-120 somedays 200-250 someday

Sunday 50-60 KMs

5 Likes

GG my guy :confetti_ball::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Thank you bro⚡

3 Likes

Hello friends Today, My Ather completed 26.636 km a year Purchasing date 22 Sept 2022 Kindly read this article very carefully for money-saving purposes or a longer Ather life, you can save more than Rs5,000 /- or service Time also 1st buying experience - very bad 2nd service experience - Patparganj New Delhi Ather very good :+1: 3rd list of parts that you should change 1- brake pads Don’t buy the Ather company disc pads their quality is very bad or very expensive Ather disc pads You can buy Hero Glamour FI edition Front Rs 440/- Pulsar NS200 Rear Rs260 /- Or pulsar 180cc Note:- buy original parts from an authorized service center only Hero or Bajaj or you change both disc pads near a good mechanic for just Rs100/- Every 10,000 km you should change Total cost of replacement Rs 800/- Changing time intervals every 10,000 km does not need to go service center 2- changed my MRF zapper rear tyre at 26,000 km Now, I am using Michelin City Pro ( incredible experience with Michelin ) Note:- for a tyre change, Not need to go to the service center Michelin Tire Shop can also change free of cost or nearby good mechanic :mechanic: takes Rs 200 /- not needed to go to Ather service center because they will cost you Rs 350 /-
3- don’t buy Ather Connect plans Overall it’s a waste of money :dollar: 4 - you should buy a service plan with only basic not pro It, 's value for money because service charges are much higher Or you can get parts benefits like a one-time belt change, disc pad change, or free labor cost for running repair Note:- kindly remember Take Ather service in every 10,000 km, not 5,000 km ( save money or time ) 5- belt change at 25,000 km Note:- for longer belt life don,t use it forcefully throttle 6 - points you should be checked or replaced in every 10,000 km service A- degradation of Ather battery status B- belt adjustment C- handle stability ( wheel bearing or steering bearing ) D- software upgrades E- brake control/oil changes F- swing arm bushes/front fork seal 7 - use a portable charger as much as possible

Overall conclusion is Beware of frauds regarding the disc pad replacement/labor cost / every 5,000 km service etc Avoid unnecessary charges or save your money or time Thanks My next target is to achieve 50,000 km in 2nd year of purchasing before 22 Sept 2024

10 Likes

What do you do? How are you riding 200km a day?

2 Likes

It’s very simple , my home town to office distance is 40 km one side Morning 9 am to 10 am home to office Then charge my Ather in office full charge it will take 6 to 7 hours same as same as office time Office to home 5 pm to 6 pm Overall 80 km per day

How many parts you need to change till 50,000 km

Doing service every 10K Kms instead of 5K Kms will void your warranty. Even if you exceed the 5K slightly, they are voiding warranty.

2 Likes

According to old terms and conditions it’s does not exist

Is it 5k or 10k?

What about Ather belt. Where I’ll find it except service Center

I am working on that. Have asked a few friends to give me the broken belts (Primary & Secondary). I will take them to a belt dealer and get the exact same spec ones. Planning to keep 2 sets as spare among our friends circle to use in an emergency if the belt snaps.

1 Like