450X timelines for your city!

Not planning to do that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Transporting The Ather

Is it not a necessity?? Are you allowed to ride the Ka registered scooter for a few years in delhi? Is it because the road tax is 0 in bangalore and delhi?

No idea. I thought with a green plate I’ll just wing it. Will update if there’s an issue that comes up.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Collector’s edition Unveil

Hi, Is there anyone from Trivandrum?

1 Like

Hey buddy welcome!

I guess @unnimmb and folks are from TVm. Check out the Ather at Kochi topic for more.

1 Like

Anybody else saw the update on the dashboard of the preorder section of your account. Ather has finally updated it to show the map from preorder to delivery

3 Likes

What’d you think? :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice catch, dude! Lets’s hope to hear the dates on Sat.

1 Like

Is it working for all the cities or just the 11 ones which are confirmed?

1 Like

It has given me relief knowing that the dashboard will get updated every time an update is available THANK YOU ATHER

3 Likes

It’s a very good feature @abhishek.balaji. we don’t have to call for the status to Ather space every time. We can directly see the update individually.

2 Likes

Nicely done! Loved the step by step progression, would help to know the updates! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Just checked the feature. It looks really cool. Just like the ones on any e-commerce platform. Getting the real feel now of ordering a scooter online :joy:

2 Likes

Process timelines are a great visulization and it kinda helps reduce the anxiety. Currently it feels like installing a software which is stuck at 10% for a really long time…

9 Likes

Just add one more step. Ather dot installed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Goog suggestion

1 Like

Awaiting…

1 Like

Looks like media is getting updates earlier than forum. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused:

5 Likes