450X timelines for your city!

No mention of Goa at all. Any update on the timeline for Goa?. And my account dashboard shows that delivery will start in q4 2020 and full payment window open soon. What that means?

That’s generic message for all. Delivery at 11 cities start Q4 2020 as told.

Ather In New Delhi

Screenshot_2020-10-13-10-25-37-875_com.twitter.android

4 Likes

That’s the KA registered 450 of Shreyas. @Shreyas.G once you transfer the registration, please do update how you did it for the benefit of members.

2 Likes

Not planning to do that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Transporting The Ather

Is it not a necessity?? Are you allowed to ride the Ka registered scooter for a few years in delhi? Is it because the road tax is 0 in bangalore and delhi?

No idea. I thought with a green plate I’ll just wing it. Will update if there’s an issue that comes up.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Collector’s edition Unveil

Hi, Is there anyone from Trivandrum?

1 Like

Hey buddy welcome!

I guess @unnimmb and folks are from TVm. Check out the Ather at Kochi topic for more.

1 Like

Anybody else saw the update on the dashboard of the preorder section of your account. Ather has finally updated it to show the map from preorder to delivery

3 Likes

What’d you think? :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice catch, dude! Lets’s hope to hear the dates on Sat.

1 Like

Is it working for all the cities or just the 11 ones which are confirmed?

1 Like

It has given me relief knowing that the dashboard will get updated every time an update is available THANK YOU ATHER

3 Likes

It’s a very good feature @abhishek.balaji. we don’t have to call for the status to Ather space every time. We can directly see the update individually.

2 Likes

Nicely done! Loved the step by step progression, would help to know the updates! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Just checked the feature. It looks really cool. Just like the ones on any e-commerce platform. Getting the real feel now of ordering a scooter online :joy:

2 Likes

Process timelines are a great visulization and it kinda helps reduce the anxiety. Currently it feels like installing a software which is stuck at 10% for a really long time…

9 Likes