450X: Product/Technical discussions

Starts if the speeds are below some threshold ig.

It does not work on Gen 3. The scooter will start only when its standstill.

oh wow! other Gen2 users can u replicate this?

I purchased a 450X in May 2022. Pardon my ignorance, but how do I identify or discern whether my beloved scooter is a Pro or a Plus?

Additionally, how do I ascertain the Generation number?

I await your timely response.

It is 450X and 450+ for May 2022. 450X if you have warp mode and Bluetooth. 450+ if it has less range (85km). And I think it is Gen 3 because Gen 3 was announced on 2022 January if Iā€™m not wrong. You can identify Gen 3 if you have larger mirrors, 100/80-12 rear tyres MRF Zapper N. And autohold available in settings.

2 Likes

The Gen 3 was announced in July 2022. What youā€™re having is the Gen 2. You can assess whether it is a 450 Plus or 450X with Bluetooth, 85 KM range in Eco mode for 450X.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know where else to put this question of mine. This is for the entire Ather Forum mod team. Why is there no separate category for Ather 450S? Now that the bike is in the market i think you guys should have a separate category for the same. I am really looking for a lot of answers regarding 450s like software updates, limitations when compared to 450x etc

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

hi my scooter is not showing any signal since 8 hours. I restarted it multiple times. did a shutdown too. also all of this in an open area. still not showing signal. what to do?

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry. Happening with me too in Delhi ncr

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

is it sorted yet? mine still the same

2 Likes

Mine sorted now

1 Like

same, the chargers were on outage too.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t checked chargers as i hardly use fast ones.

1 Like