450X: Product/Technical discussions

That’s disabled for most of us now. No option to go into Developers mode now!

@kotteeswar25 Looks like yours gonna get disabled soon!

Tarun just posted a disappearing message about your finding! :laughing:

4 Likes

I got rev limited at 90kmph … it’s like the rev limiter on cars id u guys have ever experienced it … :smile:

Can we expect abs or cornering control on 450x collectors edition

1 Like

I don’t think so, maybe in a distance future, currently the frame design does not allow for ABS, Never heard of Cornering control on Scooters

2 Likes

How do I estimate the resale value of my Ather 450 say after 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 8 years of use?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Decoding your VIN

Hi is your 450x rattle free ? My 450x makes rattle noise especially near dashboard i think it’s that black plastic panel which is not secured firmly. But it’s annoying as my old 450 was rattle where as 450x is rattle machine. Is there any way to fix this ? Or this is inherit design ?

No noise at all for me … may be you should just visit the service center

1 Like

It’s a super smooth scooter, even if you accelerate in warp mode. You can get yours checked

1 Like

@nayak.ganesh,@manishmgajjar even on bad roads filled with potholes, broken roads your 450x doesn’t make any noise/rattles ?

Because I had already sent it for service but service advisor said this is common in all 450x. So I am curious not as what to do ?

Even I experienced unusual noise and vibration when using full throttle or using warp mode. I took the vehicle to experience center to get it checked. The staff there took my vehicle for test ride for some 100meters and said it was all good. I am wondering if there is any issue which is being ignored…

2 Likes

Haven’t been on rough roads, but no noise on broken roads

Rattle free… after a month of use I heard a rattle … it was the saree guard that had gotten loose … took it to proto lab and they tightened it ! .

This is the characteristic grunt I like to call it … apparently it is normal in sports and warp mode during heavy acceleration…

2 Likes

Have not heard any rattling noise so far, even on bad roads … but running into different app and sync issues even after OTA update.

Very often I hear a grunting noise from the motor which I belive is common for all 450x users. I am told, this noise will eventually reduce.

4 Likes

How to see Ather’s presentation @ CES? Can’t find anything on the schedule page.

Then something is definitely wrong with my 450x if it’s rattle free for many of you. Dashboard restart in middle of ride, sync issues , maps some times takes forever to load or doesn’t even load is normal routine now. Don’t know when we will get all these issues sorted.

1 Like

There’s no rattle sound. But I have experienced dashboard restart in middle of a ride.

2 Likes

There’s no presentation this time, we’re running a virtual exhibit at CES where attendees can come and interact with us!

How can that be done? Any link or something?

1 Like

If any one has got ather please let me know the performance