450X payments and purchase process

You are correct, Iwasted one full year and now they are like “You have to wait for opening in your city”. Changing the policy day by day!

1 Like

Made full payment on 13th Nov, it got stuck due to inter City transfer from Bangalore to Chennai, last week someone from ather called and said new order of Chennai will be created and everything will be transferred, but what is posted on forum is completely different thing, they said we have to create another per-order and contact ather for transfer, yesterday again someone from ather Bangalore called me and asked me to upload Bangalore address proof to proceed with my order and give delivery at Bangalore. They started processing Bangalore order. Not sure what’s happening there at all. Now after reading all these posts, I am completely loosing hope. Looks like this will take lot of time to settle completely. @abhishek.balaji Can you please let me know what to do? I am ok with booking another order also, but is that correct process?

1 Like

No, my location is Bangalore

I am also facing the same issue. My account page asks me to pay for the insurance whereas i have already purchased from Autovert. The RTO process is stuck because of this. When contacted Ather CC Team, they replied saying it will be resolved in a days time.

You can call GoDigit CC and ask them to prioritize this. I escalated this issue and got this resolved in a couple of days. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. will call them today and enquire.

1 Like

Same issue here.And I had a major issue with GoDigit renewing my insurance for my 450 … they don’t respond unless you tweet about them. Thats when I got them to notice.

I have been following up for a week now and there is no update from either Autovert or Ather

HI Team Ather, @abhishek.balaji My loan is under review from November 23rd, however when I applied its said 24-48 working hours, may I know what is the reason, and community members are you also have similar issues?

Regards Mohammed Imran S

Have you write to the lending partner? This happened to many in the community forum. We have to followup with them sometimes.

By the way which lending partner did you choose. If it is herofincorp then definitely you should write to them and check the status.

Which location are you referring to?

Same question here because this the first time I am hearing this.:thinking:

Thanks I will call them tomorrow

Did you get the delivery?

Got call from Ather today morning for the RTO process initiation and the executive visited my office for signature on Form 14 & 20 and said the process will be completed by this week.

Hey can you help me understand this more? What was the onroad price you were quoted earlier and was there a change from that?

Handling and Logistics cost would be applicable for all cities and is included in the onroad price itself.

Hey @tarun and @abhishek.balaji I had opted the business purpose while buying the ather 450x but in the bill they had mentioned my dad’s name. We thought claim the gst, Now idk what to do? I had told them before itself and also texted them through whatsapp and sent the details of company. Actually the customer care services aren’t taking responsibility , they are careless ,they don’t even reply to our query , I’m very much dissatisfied and much disappointed about the ather customer care. Not only in my case , most of the people aren’t getting any notification or any replies for their queries.

I want the invoice in the name of our company.

All these have already been sent to ather team through whatsapp but their mistakes never end.

1 Like

Hey the team is already looking into this after you reported. They’ll get back to you with a resolution.

@bhoomikasbidari have taken down your images since they have personally identifiable information and this is a public forum. Your issue has been taken up already.

Forget about delivery, nobody is telling me anything, nobody knows what’s happening, not sure whom to contact, thinking of leaving it for now, can’t keep following up with many people for so long, I wanted to give them as much time as possible because they are a startup and I like the concept of a complete Indian made and green energy bike. Will support them as much as I can, only problem is with paying EMI and incurring petrol cost simultaneously.

3 Likes

They are no longer a startup as they have experience of launch, sale and service of a product 450 and they should have learnt from it for next line of product 450X. What is more frustrating is response. There should be some response and actions before it spreads like fire… but all I see is chaos and unnecessary delays.

Also what is disheartening is people who waited patiently in all the chaos right from pre-order to payment open are ignored but order swaps got priority and we’re delivered within few days of payment.

4 Likes

Can anyone tell which Temporary Registration is this? Can it be used to register in another state?