450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

@abhishek.balaji, I have a 450x collector’s edition pre-ordered… But I needed a 2 wheeler right now so I went ahead and finished payment for the 450. Will still get a 450x collector’s edition if I retain the collector’s edition pre-booking till next year and exchange my 450 for 450x then(I want to use the 450 for atleast an year)? Or will I have to buy a standard edition 450x?

I agree with @raghav.srinivasan. @jaiganeshraman I think Ather team gave once more chance to retain collector’s edition which is good thing from them. But it is not fair to get back same position once opted out. It is my point of view:)

1 Like

We don’t have clarity right now on how long the collector’s edition would be available. We’ll share the details in a couple of months.

1 Like

Will there be any update on website specifically on collector’s edition like all details are put up for 450 plus and 450x. Will there be separete tab or something as such? If not then we would like to get details how it would be different from regular 450x. Please let us know.

Chill Bro’s. Thank you all for responding. I just put forward a thought which came into me. Pleas don’t put too much of time explaining. Anyways I’m not going to get a X immediately nor desperate moving up the queue, as I’m enjoying my 450 right now.

abhishek.balaji What is the Collector addition? what is the difference between 450x and this…?

Last batch of 450X merchandise being shipped out! :smiley:

Abhishek Sir, When will I get my pre-order link? Email: birnale.vishal@gmail.com

Not sure what you mean, which pre-order link are you talking about?

This is the mail that I got from your side after querying for Collector Edition Pre-order which I Cancelled Previously.

Greetings from Ather Energy.

We are currently sending out emails in batches who had previously cancelled the collector’s edition, if you have pre-ordered this and cancelled it, you will be getting an email with a link where you can re-order the scooter again

Good to have you back!

Here’s the update we posted in that regard. Make sure to pre-order with the same email address that you used previously to get the benefits :slight_smile:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates/290/52

Should I ignore the mail and continue to book through regular process? Because it asks to choose the color before proceeding.

You can pick a color for now, but on the backend we’ll tag your order as eligible for the collector’s edition.

Ok! Thanks for your support

Pre-Order Link: https://app.atherenergy.com/product/450x/preorder referral code: 7CMGAY

Hi I had cancel my pre-order of Ather Collector’s Edition. Now before few days I got mail from Ather (((Get your hands on the Ather 450X Collector’s Edition again.))) .Now I book it again but in this order no collector’s edition mention . So please tell me I will get Simple Ather 450x or Ather Collector’s Edition. ?

You will get the collector’s edition if you book again now. This has been done to facilitate all those who cancelled their orders but are reconsidering again now.

You can pre-book again if you want a 450X and wait for collectors edition, when revealed you can go for it, or can get the normal 450X, select any colours you want, your order will be eligible for collector’s edition

1 Like

abhishek.balaji can you make the above wish find true with 450X? Would be awesome to have the Ather stickers here and there. Would help setup s brand image once you open in New cities too…