450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

@sumanth1998, I read somewhere in the forum, that you will not able to avail the FAME Subsidy twice… I am also in the same situation. I have 450 order open for Payment and 450x pre-ordered Collector’s edition. @abhishek.balaji can you confirm?

There is no special pricing for the collectors edition, if u have pre-booked it before the unveil, you will be given a collectors edition and year of free service.

Yes, you can’t avail it twice for the same Aadhaar card. You can register in someone else’s name, who hasn’t availed a subsidy already.

You can avail the subsidy in a family members name if you have already used your aadhar for the subsidy.

What I want to know is will I get a collector’s edition if I want to delay my purchase of 450x to next year? I have booked before the unveiling and the pre order is valid indefinitely. So will I still get collector’s edition if buy in 2021 or will it I have to buy a standard variant? Please give me an insight on this @abhishek.balaji, I’m trying to decide whether to buy 450 now and then exchange it later or wait for 450x.

How long should we wait for Ather 450x collectors edition final reveal

is this how the inside out vinyl wrap might look like?

1 Like

Downloaded directly out of the Matrix! But it’ll loose charm in a month. Probably that’s why they confirmed it is not about transparent panels.

@Ather.Team I think the collectors edition doesn’t need any new design or graphics… Just announce discounted price for all the 450x pre-ordered collection edition buyers… that will be a real treat. What say guys.

6 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji as a pre-order customer, what if I don’t like the collector’s edition look? Could I switch to another colour/paint job? I quite like the maroon one in the colour teaser.

Are the rest of the colours going to be introduced soon? I’m also curious to see how the rest of the colours turn out.

2 Likes

No god! Please NO! That image reminds of X-ray films. This cannot be the collectors edition theme - absolutely NOT!

1 Like

I think this was a question during the open house in Feb and the response was Yes!.

However not sure if they will have anymore paint schemes outside of the 3 revealed.

2 Likes

I would accept with you?

Oh no. I really liked the shiny maroon :no_mouth: the yellow and the red colours would look quite sporty too.

Hey Raghav,

I think maroon would look awesome.

May be the frame exposed under the seat is golden in colour

2 Likes

There’ll only be the three colors - Grey, White and Mint Green, apart from the collector’s edition. The image shared was a simply a teaser with the three colors buried in :wink:

It surely reminds me of the JerryRigEverything X DBrand collab clear skins. No a fan of clear skins. Because they look so pixelated. My eyes loves pixels. Just like MKBHD.

Shiny maroon with gold accents? :wink:

1 Like

Got to know that customers who had cancelled their collectors edition preorder now have an option to order it again. Just wanted to know if I do so will I retain my old order ID? @abhishek.balaji

No, that wouldn’t be fair to those who retained their pre-orders. You’ll have a new Order ID, but get the benefits of the collectors edition, including the free servicing for the first year.

@abhishek.balaji I still didn’t receive the t-shirt. Where is my t-shirt? My Order Id is:18002 Can you please check. Are all the t-shirts out?