450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

T shirts are for 450X order and it started from 20k ? 18k order is for 450 I guess

There is this “pre-ordered the 450x” on the badge though.

Even I haven’t received the t-shirt yet … waiting for it from a long time

Oops… my bad… order id is 20546. I have a 450 order as well. @abhishek.balaji any updates?

You should be getting them in the next couple of weeks.

Retaining the same ID should definitely be fair. Now look into this from customer side. As you agreed, your team had messed up the launch with not much of clarity and many things unconfirmed, leaving the customers at confusion. Even today not every details are finalised, Lately even the variant names are getting changed. So this being the scenario it is very much fair and a must do for your team to retain the older Ids for the customers who want to undo their cancellation of collectors edition pre orders.

Not at all, pre-ordering is a queue to purchase when the 450X is available. If you go out of the queue, you go back to the end of the line.

However, we will still get you the collector’s edition and the free year of servicing.

I don’t know if you’ve ever experienced buying a ticket to a newly released Rajinikanth movie standing in a single screen movie hall. Imagine you came early and stood in that queue. The cinema hall owner comes out and says that they’re facing some technical difficulty and they’re not sure when they can actually start the show. the people in queue are naturally angry (I’ll not talk about what might happen to the owner when he makes the announcement). You and many others are so angry that you go home…however some stay on. after you reach home, you get info that the technical issue is solved and the show will start soon…You go back to the hall fast. the people who stayed on are still there and you ask to stand in between them in your previous position and not behind them. Do you think it’ll happen??

I have a 450 and after looking at the 450+ and 450X prices, I’m really happy that I got my 450 at 127K. I don’t know if I’ll upgrade to the 450X or not but I still have my 450X booking. I’ll take a final call when the deliveries actually start. People who cancelled their bookings pushed people like me ahead in the queue and lost their position in the queue. They’ll have to join back at the end of the line!

9 Likes

Rightly said. Once left from the queue your place in the queue is gone even if you stood at the first. The price that you pay for leaving the queue and willing to rejoin is joining the queue at the end.

Sorry. Can’t agree with this premise. You had an option to hold on to your spot until June (or whenever deliveries start). You decided against it and dropped out.

It’s only fair that you start at the end of the queue because a lot of others have booked since the time you left and it wouldn’t be fair for you to cut in the line.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji, I have a 450x collector’s edition pre-ordered… But I needed a 2 wheeler right now so I went ahead and finished payment for the 450. Will still get a 450x collector’s edition if I retain the collector’s edition pre-booking till next year and exchange my 450 for 450x then(I want to use the 450 for atleast an year)? Or will I have to buy a standard edition 450x?

I agree with @raghav.srinivasan. @jaiganeshraman I think Ather team gave once more chance to retain collector’s edition which is good thing from them. But it is not fair to get back same position once opted out. It is my point of view:)

1 Like

We don’t have clarity right now on how long the collector’s edition would be available. We’ll share the details in a couple of months.

1 Like

Will there be any update on website specifically on collector’s edition like all details are put up for 450 plus and 450x. Will there be separete tab or something as such? If not then we would like to get details how it would be different from regular 450x. Please let us know.

Chill Bro’s. Thank you all for responding. I just put forward a thought which came into me. Pleas don’t put too much of time explaining. Anyways I’m not going to get a X immediately nor desperate moving up the queue, as I’m enjoying my 450 right now.

abhishek.balaji What is the Collector addition? what is the difference between 450x and this…?

Last batch of 450X merchandise being shipped out! :smiley:

Abhishek Sir, When will I get my pre-order link? Email: birnale.vishal@gmail.com

Not sure what you mean, which pre-order link are you talking about?